快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Normalising sampler levels

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hi folks,

Been having a major sort-out of my sample collection over the weekend. Around 300-odd samples, now finally organised into groups, ie acapellas, drum loops, sound fx etc. I've noticed that the volume levels on these samples are all over the place, and I'm wondering if there's some way of normalising them.

I gather .vdj files are basically just OGG format, and I found that they will play in Soundforge. However, having normalised the track, the resulting .vdj file isn't recognised by virtual dj any more. So far, it looks like I'll have to load each .vdj track into Soundforge, normalise it, save it as a wav or mp3, then load it back into the sampler and re-save it as a sample. I suspect that this process will probably muck up the sync data as well, resulting in out of time samples.

So I was wondering - is there an easy way to quickly normalise a batch of vdj files? It's a long shot, but I thought I'd put it out there... failing that, I might just hook up a compressor/limiter to the sampler output channels....

发表时间 Sat 03 Mar 07 @ 6:46 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)