快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: bcd 2000 asio problems

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I have the bcd2000. when I use the bcd as a soundcard i lose all sound in about 10 sec. I have tried using the bcd2000 in asio mode with computer and headphones as output. this works for about 6 min before i lose all sound. the only way i can do a whole show with virtural and bcd 2000 is to have input set to none / output set to external mixer / soundcard set to mono seprated and \ sound cards set to my sounddriver for my laptop. problem is that i can only use the bcd as a controller and not a mixer. I still have to run another mixer because the bcd has no output. the bcd works well with the updated software. the mic and headphones work really well along with all of the buttons however the software is very limited compaired to virtual dj. Can anyone help me.

发表时间 Tue 27 Feb 07 @ 4:08 am
The BCD200 Is a pile of doggy doo.

Thats why Behringer discontinued it and is replaceing it with the BCD3000. Looks like the same thing but with the problems fixed.

You should be able to search the forums and find a answer to at least get it running half assed.

Personally I got rid of mine and have never lost any sleep over it.

发表时间 Tue 27 Feb 07 @ 4:14 am
the only one person whos could help you would be you my friend...buy the soft (VDJ pro version) and then contact me at my blog and togheter will make it work....for sure....

regards

Dj quintana

发表时间 Tue 27 Feb 07 @ 4:43 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
@djplazma1
Can you please tell us your hardware specifications?

发表时间 Tue 27 Feb 07 @ 6:08 pm
goapmrHome userMember since 2004
Well i am happy that i got me self a bcd. this thing rocks. its mutch better than the herculess shit. i just installed the software dit not tuned my thinkpad G 40. JUST LIKE THEY SAY JUST PLUG AND PLAY. Ibm thinkpad G40, 2.8 mhz, 256 mb. Just goahead. best greetings GOAPMR.

发表时间 Wed 28 Feb 07 @ 11:16 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)