快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Vdj Database

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Does anyone know where the virtual DJ database file is store in windows vista..?
In windows xp its stored in the virtual DJ folder.. But where is it stored in vista...?

发表时间 Sun 25 Feb 07 @ 11:35 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
for me it is still in the program folder :)

发表时间 Sun 25 Feb 07 @ 12:25 pm
Skyfxl can you open the file called virtrualdj database and see if it corresponds to the music in virtual DJ it self... or remove the file from the folder and launch vdj and see if your bmps are still there.. the reason why I'm asking is im sure this file has been placed somewhere else... Let me know pal... thx

发表时间 Sun 25 Feb 07 @ 12:49 pm
will do :)

发表时间 Sun 25 Feb 07 @ 1:20 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Vista will only use your the c:\\Program Files\\VirtualDJ folder if you are logged in as the ROOT Administrator.

Vista creates a Virtual User location for applications that create files specific to the logged in user. This is a HIDDEN system area that isn't clearly visible by file navigation.

Do this - do a search for hidden files and search for "VirtualDJ Database"
You should find one in a hidden structure that will have your user name in parenthesis. This is the location that you will find your DB file of your VDJ track information.

Hope that helps...?

发表时间 Sun 25 Feb 07 @ 4:25 pm
cstoll.. your a diamond... I have been searching for this file for days now. Thanks for that info buddy..

Question.... I'm the only user attached to vista.. why am i not the admin user..?

发表时间 Sun 25 Feb 07 @ 8:35 pm
i read this and found the same

go to control pannel > user acounts > manage user acounts

click your acount and choose the type make your self part of the administrator group :)

发表时间 Sun 25 Feb 07 @ 8:42 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
fyew-jit-iv wrote :
Question.... I'm the only user attached to vista.. why am i not the admin user..?

Well in XP you were never the true - ROOT - admin of the environment. And the same is true in Vista. However, the difference is that Vista now only make a User a kinda POWER user by default. You have to explicitly login as Administrator and make your account an admin equivalent.

You can read all about it here -- http://technet2.microsoft.com/WindowsVista/en/library/00d04415-2b2f-422c-b70e-b18ff918c2811033.mspx?mfr=true

Here is where you can get the instructs for changing your accounts --
http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Windows/en-US/Help/74603287-0ee9-4470-9a4e-3d791f95f4c61033.mspx

发表时间 Sun 25 Feb 07 @ 9:18 pm
You learn something new everyday..! Nice one buddy..!

发表时间 Sun 25 Feb 07 @ 10:34 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)