快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Help with video mixing

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi all. I have just downloaded the trial version of Numark CUE. I like the fact that you can mix your videos with it but I wanted to know how I get music vids from DVD onto my computer so I can then drag them onto the player. Do I need additional software to do this? If so whats the best software to use? All this is quite new to me so apologies if it's a stupid question. Thanks. H

发表时间 Fri 16 Feb 07 @ 3:38 am
Use DVD Decryptor and run it in IFO mode and extract chapters. Make sure in IFO mode you set it to automatically split files by chapter in IFO settings or else you will get one large file if you want to extract a number of tracks from a particular DVD.

发表时间 Fri 16 Feb 07 @ 4:06 am
Thanks CanSpoilU. From what I can see on the net DVD Decrypter is not available any longer? Can you advise me on where to get it? What I am planning to do eventually is play audio through my system like regular djs do and then lip-sync the videos using Numark CUE. The reason for this is that the DVD Music Vids have poor quality audio. Is there an easier option? Thanks

发表时间 Fri 16 Feb 07 @ 4:28 am
grugPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Ive found that when some good programs decide to start charging or if your looking for an older version sometimes you can find it on www.oldversion.com

For the DVD Decrypter, check out http://www.oldversion.com/program.php?n=imgburn

Cheers
Mike

发表时间 Fri 16 Feb 07 @ 4:40 am
What DVDs do you have ie. Promo Only etc.??? If they are Promo Only you could also use Smartripper. Do a search and you will find the link and the instructions.

发表时间 Fri 16 Feb 07 @ 7:07 pm
They are asian music videos, Bhangra and Bollwood mainly. I have found someone selling DVD Decryter, does anybody know what format the files will end up on my hard drive?

发表时间 Sat 17 Feb 07 @ 5:29 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)