快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Timecoded Vinyls Order Delay and Charged Twice

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

driccoHome userMember since 2007
Just a question for ye,
I ordered the timecode vinyls from this site 6 weeks ago and still haven't received them, also i was charged twice for them. Nobody has responded to my tickets. Have any of ye had this problem.
Thanks,
Dricco.

发表时间 Thu 15 Feb 07 @ 3:21 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
apolgies for the delay all of the vdj staff have been at siel for the last few days ,

they will be getting back to folks asp :)

发表时间 Thu 15 Feb 07 @ 5:06 pm
how come you order TCV, but seem to not own VDJ.. Or did you forget to enter your serial..

发表时间 Fri 16 Feb 07 @ 2:32 am
I goin using djdecks software. It's free and supports virtual dj timecode vinyls. I'm a poor student and can't afford virtual dj yet.
thanks,
Cian

发表时间 Sat 17 Feb 07 @ 8:59 pm
are dj decks alowed to do that?

发表时间 Sat 17 Feb 07 @ 9:53 pm
Why not? - Virtual DJ supports Serato Vinals

发表时间 Sat 17 Feb 07 @ 11:22 pm
true true

only thing going for dj decks tho is its very cheap lol

发表时间 Sat 17 Feb 07 @ 11:24 pm
When are the TCVs gonna be available to order?? just went to go order a set of 2, but it says Out Of Stock!!

发表时间 Sun 18 Feb 07 @ 12:55 am
soon as possible remember gen 3 has just come in to existance :)

发表时间 Sun 18 Feb 07 @ 1:12 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
DJ Marcel_1 wrote :
Why not? - Virtual DJ supports Serato Vinals

Sorry but it's wrong. Only the serato sound card !!

发表时间 Sun 18 Feb 07 @ 1:28 pm
my bad
oops

发表时间 Sun 18 Feb 07 @ 3:52 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
why cant they just add support for SSL vinyls, will make it easier for SSL switchers if they can use their own vinyl

发表时间 Sun 18 Feb 07 @ 4:56 pm
Dj Xeo wrote :
why cant they just add support for SSL vinyls, will make it easier for SSL switchers if they can use their own vinyl

Because you need to have their timecoded algorithm "open source" in order to use their vinyls.

发表时间 Sun 18 Feb 07 @ 6:05 pm
i thought we did support it but with purposeful limitations ie no needle drop

发表时间 Sun 18 Feb 07 @ 6:35 pm
skyfxl wrote :
i thought we did support it but with purposeful limitations ie no needle drop

No it's wrong and if it "can" work it's just by chance.

发表时间 Mon 19 Feb 07 @ 12:05 pm
1st.. djDecks is not free. It comes cheap, but is not free..

Second, there's much better TCV which you can use with djDecks, SSL/FS/msPinky are all better IMO. And at least FS vinyl can be bought off the shelf in most countries afaik..

发表时间 Tue 20 Feb 07 @ 6:10 pm
i think you need to check out the new gen 3 timecoded records now with a browser track ;) and many new features

发表时间 Tue 20 Feb 07 @ 6:38 pm
My SSL TCVs have a 'browser track' and to be honest I hate it..

发表时间 Tue 20 Feb 07 @ 6:41 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
it doesnt need to be open source....reverse engineering for the purpose of compatibility is allowed. hence the fact that DJ Decks is fully compatible with many and is breaking no laws.

even so. the 6% thing can be got around witout having to set your turntable different. just pitch reset on the skin in VDJ (or press '*' on the num pad-by default) and VDJ will carry on as if the deck is at normal speed, matching and syncing effects etc correctly.

this wont stop the stupid pitch reset problem when the timecode runs out (DOH) or if you go to 'internal mode'.............but hey, they know about that and its getting sorted in the next update, rite?

发表时间 Wed 21 Feb 07 @ 12:24 am
Hi, I managed to sort the charged twice thing myself. Was the credit card companies fault but nobody has replied to my ticket. It's been there for 2 weeks now and it says it hasn't even been read. It is starting to be a bit of a joke now. I order my TCV at the start of Jan. Has anybody else had this problem or does anybody have an e-mail address so i can contact the company directly.

发表时间 Wed 28 Feb 07 @ 4:40 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)