快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Unusual Setup Problems with BCD2000 - Please Help

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I have had horrible problems trying to get my BCD2000 to work with VDJ 4.1. I hope someone can help me:

At first I had problems where everything would work fine for about 30 seconds and then it would crash (the music would stop playing and the buttons will not respond). If I went into the config and changed the settings it would start working again, but then stop a few seconds later and I would need to restart.

By changing the settings to "Simple Audio" I can get it to work fine without any crashing (screenshot here: www.zascar.com/files/Setup1.JPG) however I cannot preview/monitor with the headphones - it just plays whatever the speakers play.
If I change it to what it should be (www.zascar.com/files/Setup2.JPG) - with the outputs to the headphones and the BCD2000 as the sound card - it either does not work at all or crashes within a few seconds.

Can anyone suggest how I can fix this?
Thnaks

发表时间 Mon 12 Feb 07 @ 10:04 am

发表时间 Mon 12 Feb 07 @ 10:05 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Try these..

Output : Headphones
Sound card : ASIO Driver
ASIO driver : BCD 2000

Select from the performance
presets ...all the way left to fastest
Latency ... AUTO
Overclock check

Deactivate as many softwares as you can (Antivirus, wireless etc)

Give it a try.

发表时间 Tue 13 Feb 07 @ 12:50 am
DJ Dad
Thank you SO MUCH this works perfetly now - i;ve been trying to get it working to no avail for monthsl...

Thanks again

发表时间 Fri 16 Feb 07 @ 9:43 am
colinfitz wrote :
DJ Dad
Thank you SO MUCH this works perfetly now - i;ve been trying to get it working to no avail for monthsl...

Thanks again

Now that everything works perfectly, I think you're conviced about vdj, and it will be time to acquire a legal version.

发表时间 Fri 16 Feb 07 @ 2:33 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)