快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Extended Desktop problem

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

My system for some reason is showing the 2nd video window of virtual as a very small window. I have the S video out of my laptop going to the S video in of my Korg Kross Four and I have a small monitor hooked up that let's me see the output. Normally when I play a video file in Virtual, the Small monitor comes up full screen as it should. Today however, when I play a video, I get the small screen popping up on my laptop's display. I checked my video settings and I have the box for Extend my Desktop check as it usually is. I can drag the small video window off to the right side of my laptops display and I see it enter the screen of my small monitor, so I know the extended desktop is on. But the window is tiny. When I click on the maximize button on the window, it goes full screen for about a second or 2 and then goes backl to it's previous size. ANyone have any ideas or suggestions?

发表时间 Thu 08 Feb 07 @ 7:01 pm
Hey guys. Never mind my last question, I figured it out. I thought it was a setting on my laptop's video configuration, but instead it was a setting in Virtuals config window. The check box for activate on the video tab was not checked and the TV output was set to windows instead of my video card. Changed these two settings and all is fine now. I just don't know why Virtual changed those settings. I set them months ago and havn't touched them since.

发表时间 Thu 08 Feb 07 @ 7:24 pm
ashlarPRO InfinityMember since 2006
hehe good to hear your problems were resolved =D

发表时间 Thu 08 Feb 07 @ 10:58 pm
i am having the same problem...can't figure out why it keeps going back to single monitor. It worked fine twice but tonight it would not allow me to extend my desktop. it would not even show my video card. Help, if I can't depend on my singers to see the second screen , i can't use it for karaoke , thanks Michael

发表时间 Fri 02 Mar 07 @ 10:22 am
Buy the full version - your version will only display it on the second monitor in a small window - even on a projector, karaoke would be unreadable.

发表时间 Fri 02 Mar 07 @ 11:06 am
This is true,

It's a limitation of the demo software I think. But if you can get your computer into extended desktop mode, you will certainly be able to put karaoke graphics onto a second monitor.

The trick is to always put your computer into this mode before you start virtual dj, then go to virtual dj and into the video tab of "settings" and select your video card from the dropdown list. Then Tick a few boxes on that page (like not to display the VDJ logo and chose whether you want to display the track names on the screen.)

That's about it, I can definately report that people don't tend to have problems making the extenal screen feature working reliably.

Hope to see you on the forums as a full version user soon :)

发表时间 Fri 02 Mar 07 @ 12:16 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)