快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Driver for Realtek 7.1 OnBoard Audio

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Does anybody know of a driver for the realtek onboard audio (7.1) that will let all your audio programs see it as 4 discreet stereo channels (like the KX Project drivers did for the SoundBlaster series 4.1 cards)? What I am looking for is so Virtual Dj can use channels 1 & 2 for player A, channels 3 & 4 for Player B and I can set Mixmeister to use channels 5 & 6 for "Perform" and Channels 7 & 8 for "Cueing" and Adobe Audition to use channels 7 & 8.

As the driver is currently configued from realtek Virtual Dj will recognize "Front" as a stereo pair, "Rear" as a stereo pair and "Side" as a Stereo Pair. Mixmeister and Adobe will recognize only Front and Rear but they both send whatever signal is sent to the Front to the Side at the same time which makes using the Front or Side usless for Virtual Dj when using Adobe or Mixmeister in the background.

I know I could solve this by using a professional external sound card but I don't want to mess with an external card and my case is a 2 unit rack case and I can't find a professional 8 channel half height (or even 2 (4) channel half height cards).

If anybody knows of a half height pro soundcard that would solve my problem also..........as a last resort is there a half height pcmcia to pci adapter so I can use my Echo Layla 24 8 channel rack mount soundcard which is pcmcia intened for laptop use.

发表时间 Sat 03 Feb 07 @ 2:54 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
could try asio for all?

发表时间 Sat 03 Feb 07 @ 3:06 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)