快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Cant load itunes songs

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I cant get vdj to recognize i tune files i can drag and drop but when i drag it to the deck no buffering!It is there but doesnt load the song.

发表时间 Thu 19 Aug 04 @ 3:14 pm
You can't read files bought off I-Tunes in VDJ for now. You must convert them to any other supported format.

发表时间 Thu 19 Aug 04 @ 3:36 pm
I just converted 1500 songs from .wav to mp3 in i tunes howdo i convert back to a format that vdj can read.If i keep converting am i losing sound quality.This may sound lame but i have to work tonight and i haqve no back up for my .wav files now what?

发表时间 Thu 19 Aug 04 @ 5:17 pm
dude .wav takes to much space ur better off with mp3

发表时间 Thu 19 Aug 04 @ 6:09 pm
NAWTBOYPRO InfinityMember since 2003
sounds like he converted to aac....which is the itunes default.

发表时间 Thu 19 Aug 04 @ 6:51 pm
cyberiaPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Yep, you should have no problems reading MP3s in VDJ. Now, iTunes sux (or maybe I misunderstand something) in that there is no direct conversion from AANC to MP3.

What I do now is burn the files to a CD in iTunes, then rip that CD to mp3 using CDex. If anyone knows a better way, I'd greatly appreciate the time and CD-Rs saved!

发表时间 Thu 19 Aug 04 @ 8:51 pm
How do i convert from aac to Mp3?

发表时间 Thu 19 Aug 04 @ 9:39 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Check the net but I think you will have to burn to audio cd then rip that audio cd to mp3.

发表时间 Thu 19 Aug 04 @ 11:03 pm
Yup!! That's the only way.

发表时间 Fri 20 Aug 04 @ 12:58 am
Thanks guys

发表时间 Fri 20 Aug 04 @ 6:18 am
I have two sound cards so that i get a better performance when mixing w/earphones. why is it that when i drag songs from i tunes into VDJ the deck changes.

发表时间 Wed 05 Jan 05 @ 9:48 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
First of all, as a trial version user, you shouldn't be able to use 2 sound devices.
2nd of all, the cracked version you are using is quite outdated. Any problems that you have may be either the result of a poor hack job.

发表时间 Thu 06 Jan 05 @ 1:16 pm
jackcuHome userMember since 2004
I'm an Atomix user and have been looking at moving over to VDJ. As I buy alot of songs from iTunes, the ability to be able to play the files would be a great help. At present I have to do what is discussed above, but it's a hassle and I'm not sure the quality won't suffer somewhere along the way. Is this in the development pipeline or is it impossible?

Cheers,

Jack.

发表时间 Fri 21 Jan 05 @ 2:05 pm
magix mp3 maker delux should be able to convert... it will turn it into pretty much any format..

发表时间 Sat 22 Jan 05 @ 9:05 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
it is impossible to listen to protected AAC format bought on i-tunes. if your AAC isn't protected i think dbpoweramp can convert them into mp3. or install the correct codecs for AAC for windows media player and they will work on VDJ

发表时间 Sat 22 Jan 05 @ 1:36 pm
Oh oh i remember this post .....hehe...never bought anymore itunes....That's is that's all
I got rid of many of those files from August 3 conversions made the sound lose quality.
I noticed it more at the bar than at home(stick with mp3s)
Andre

发表时间 Sat 22 Jan 05 @ 4:56 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)