快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: video mixing recording help

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

HI
this may be a question that has been asked. I noticed i can save and burn my cd mixes no problem : )) but heres the big one i would love to do my own video mixes and save them but there isnt no program to this is there. I would love to do the same with my video sets when i work and i can use some of the mixes i already created for my video nights : )))

发表时间 Thu 01 Feb 07 @ 7:28 am
ktilakPRO InfinityMember since 2006
use fraps.com program to record. it's very intuitive and a great recorder for video

发表时间 Thu 01 Feb 07 @ 8:22 am
DJ ELPRO InfinityMember since 2005
You might be able to use camtasia studio or snagit available at www.techsmith.com.

发表时间 Thu 01 Feb 07 @ 11:37 am
djlenoHome userMember since 2007
hi guys am VEEERy new to virtual dj. av been great man with pcdj.
My question is how does one angage pitch bending without using the mouse.
i find it quite too cumbersome.

发表时间 Thu 01 Feb 07 @ 3:52 pm
ok i understan downloading maybe fraps but heres the question should i download somewhere specific of just on my desktop because if i have this how is the possibillity to record : ) thanks

发表时间 Sat 03 Feb 07 @ 9:49 pm
thanks all :)

发表时间 Wed 07 Feb 07 @ 2:15 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
djleno wrote :
hi guys am VEEERy new to virtual dj. av been great man with pcdj.
My question is how does one angage pitch bending without using the mouse.
i find it quite too cumbersome.

make a keyboard shortcut check my blog for more info

in future aslo please make a new topic if you need help or you might be missed out :(

发表时间 Wed 07 Feb 07 @ 2:34 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
apricorn wrote :
ok i understan downloading maybe fraps but heres the question should i download somewhere specific of just on my desktop because if i have this how is the possibillity to record : ) thanks

fraps will run from any location simply install it

to start recording video on your monitor go to options and choose what to record and make a staring shortcut , then press that to start recording , then stop the video will be rendered and saved in the fraps folder :)

发表时间 Wed 07 Feb 07 @ 2:40 pm
Is there any way to configure the fraps.com software to record the actual mixes without getting the track being cued.

发表时间 Fri 09 Feb 07 @ 5:38 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)