快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: when you start a song

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Lets say you load a track, then hit play then stop, if you spin the record backwards it will stop at the beggining of the track (in the audio track) this is bad because lets say I have a track thats edited real tight & I'm trying to scratch, whats going to happen is when the audio goes to the beging there will times when I'm moving the record will but the audio track is not, so inturn my postition of the record changes. Understand what I'm getting at?

Even though nothing (no audio info) is there, it should still move. The audio track starts at zero, but you should be able to move it to -3 seconds.

发表时间 Wed 31 Jan 07 @ 8:45 am
That's not a bug of virtual dj or so, it's how to song is recorded (or the mp3 is trimmed). I think that there is a useful solution for you; Open the song in an editor (ableton, sound forge, audacity,...) and add a silence (1 beat, 1 bar,...) befor the first sound. I use ableton and this can do the trick. Personaly I don't scratch and play only techno (just in my bedroom, not profesionally), and don't like silences in the beginnig of the track. So I use ableton to do the opposite of your wish; I cut silences, so if I load a track it starts right on the beat.

Hope this is a help.

Greetz

发表时间 Wed 31 Jan 07 @ 10:39 pm
Adding silence to a the start of the track IS NOT a option....c'mon that sucks to be frank. Not bashing you, I know its hard to comprehend text....I love you mane.

I guess serato made it a - bug because it doesn't do it, Vdj does along with a couple other things that I want to point out to make this program the best it can be. You need info from people that can read the future....like me : )

Trust me when I say this is A BIG PROBLEM for people considering this as a option. Its a big downfall, & I'm sure it can be easily fixed. Send me a pm (vdj staff/tech) , I will send you my number & I can point out the small details that will make a world of difference.

发表时间 Fri 02 Feb 07 @ 7:23 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)