快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: External Soundcard

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

发表时间 Sun 07 Jan 07 @ 4:08 pm
what is your mixing board ? is this for pro use?

发表时间 Sun 07 Jan 07 @ 4:17 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
try a u46dj

发表时间 Sun 07 Jan 07 @ 4:21 pm
i just do mixes in my bedroom just for fun. nothing serious. just wanna be able to cue my tracks properly. doesnt have to be the best quality just something that will allow me to hear each deck individually.

发表时间 Sun 07 Jan 07 @ 4:41 pm
a lotta people here use that u46dj, i don't know the price or specs.....what you need is at least 2 stereo pairs in and out so .....the behringer won't do that. the m audio delta 44 would do the trick but it's 150$ us .......

发表时间 Sun 07 Jan 07 @ 5:32 pm
the u46dj will do the trick but i couldn't find the price....search for u46dj, ESI, M-Audio, and audio interface

发表时间 Sun 07 Jan 07 @ 5:52 pm
chucknorris - im definetely interested in your opinion on the audio delta 44 sound card. it is about $100 cheaper than the u46dj so that definetely has me leaning toward it. I hate to bring up another companies name on here but i really want to get virtualdj but i know i will need a soundcard but i want one that compares to the quality and sound of ranes serato. does the m audio delta 44 have as a good quality and does the sound have the vinyl touch to it or is it a more digital sound! also do you happen to know the sound of the u46dj soundcard is it more digital?

发表时间 Fri 12 Jan 07 @ 3:37 pm
edirol fa-66

发表时间 Fri 12 Jan 07 @ 4:29 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)