快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Weekend From Hello

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Well guess what happend to me New Years Eve. Ok well VDJ was rock solid, but that don't help much when the MIXER freaken dies at 10:30pm NEW YEARS FREAKIN EVE. I wasn't the dj, but I did have to drive 30 min to get the spare hooked up. The mixer is the newest American Audio Q-Span MK2. Sweet mixer when it runs. They told me when they called me that it just turned off and they weren't doing anything at the time. Long story short, I called American Audio and they told me it was a transformer so I asked them have they had this happen often and he said No ha ha ha I think I am not the only one with this problem. They told me to send it in and I will as the mixer was $299. Go Figure!!!

发表时间 Thu 04 Jan 07 @ 12:21 am
l_ridsPRO InfinityMember since 2003
What a bitch lol. Couldnt you use vdj's internal mixer? You can run direct outputs from your soundcard to the amp using a standard single channel sound card. Just means you can't preview your tracks and cue them up using the headphones. You can rely on the waveforms for that though!

发表时间 Thu 04 Jan 07 @ 1:23 am
Damn I never even thought about that, that would have gotten them back in business in a few mins. Son Of A .... LOL

发表时间 Thu 04 Jan 07 @ 1:59 am
I had an American Audio rack mount that died on me on a Saturday night once. It wasn't my 1st night but it was my 1st gig. Luckyily we had a jukebox! Junk...

发表时间 Thu 04 Jan 07 @ 2:53 am
l_ridsPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Before you send it back just check the fuse. May be that simple...The first mixer I ever bought blew a fuse (fortunately it was @ home while I was mucking around). $1 buck later, its all good.

发表时间 Thu 04 Jan 07 @ 3:58 am
abnormPRO InfinityMember since 2003
If you get it fixed, I suggest you sell it and buy a Pioneer or a Rane mixer.

发表时间 Thu 04 Jan 07 @ 4:10 am
There is no fuse on the outside, is there one on the inside??

发表时间 Thu 04 Jan 07 @ 9:15 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)