快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: 4.2r1 - Page: 3

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

发表时间 Thu 04 Jan 07 @ 10:54 am
cheers again, i hope this works or i've lost a years worth of track details!
any ideas about why i can hear tracks that are selected (light on mp3 controller lit for headphones) even with volume turned down and also the master volume set to zero and the crossfader over to the other track???
the mind boggles! lol

发表时间 Thu 04 Jan 07 @ 10:57 am
to listen in with the headphones on the track which isnt playing

say Deck B

if Deck A is onthe speakers you need to have deck B turned up to prelisten on it bascialy :)
and press Deck bs headphone button

发表时间 Thu 04 Jan 07 @ 11:51 am
yeah i realise that mate, i have been using the software for over a year now and this is the first time i have experienced anything like this, i mean i can actually hear the track still playing even when the master volume is turned all the way down and with the crossfader set to the other deck...i have got no idea what has caused this to happen, i am going to try reinstalling my soundcard software again, i hope that solves the problem otherwise my VDJ is no longer useable!!! :-(

发表时间 Thu 04 Jan 07 @ 12:18 pm
good luck

发表时间 Thu 04 Jan 07 @ 12:44 pm
should it not work what do you suggest i do?
i mean i have tried reinstalling the software and the upgrade and still no joy, i have not got a clue what to do!

发表时间 Thu 04 Jan 07 @ 1:08 pm
check for any driver updates for your soundcard might help :)

发表时间 Thu 04 Jan 07 @ 1:18 pm
my soundcard is brand new, i only got it for xmas, and like i said before i had no problems with anything before i installed the update. i will be gutted should i not be able to use it anymore as i have spent alot of time using VDJ during the last year. someone out there must know why i am able to hear the track playing even though i have turned all the volume controls down on the screen and the only way to make the sound coming out of the speakers stop is to choose to listen to the other track throught the headphones, i just want it to work as it did before the update because it was fine then.

发表时间 Thu 04 Jan 07 @ 2:25 pm
nothing you have all suggested has worked, i am still stuck with track 1 playing through the speakers with the cross fader all the way to the right, then when i start track 2 playing i can still hear track 1, the volume of track 2 goes up when the track 2 headphone is selected and vice versa, i am losing the plot here...can someone please help sort this out as i am thinking of just packing it all in and throwing it all out the window as nothing is workiing properly since i used the upgrade! this seriously is testing me now!

发表时间 Thu 04 Jan 07 @ 8:25 pm
can anybody come up with the answer?

发表时间 Thu 04 Jan 07 @ 10:36 pm
it should be working i havent seen any one esle have this problem

do you still have the 4.1 install?

try reverting to that and seing what happens .

if it still plays up its likey that somthing non vdj is messing up

computers can stop working at any time ,

if you need the install again

ask here
contact

i will keep trying to think of what will help aslo

发表时间 Thu 04 Jan 07 @ 10:41 pm
how do i revert to the 4.1 properly, i will follow instructions and then that way it should work, i am starting to think something has gone really wrong with my computer.
seriously though i had no problems until the upgrade, then the problems started, i never changed anything after installing the upgrade, it just wouldn't work on the settings i had it on before, now it won't work properly on anything i have tried.

发表时间 Thu 04 Jan 07 @ 10:56 pm
ok do you have the installer for v4 ?

uninstall

but back up your database files :)

mp3database.txt
virtualdjdatabase.xml
virtualdjdatabase(yourname).xml

you will find them in the program folder

then reinstall v4

then apply the 4.1 update files

if you dont have these dont fret

just ask for them here

contact

发表时间 Thu 04 Jan 07 @ 11:07 pm
thanks for all the help provided with my problem! i think i have found the solution...i need a new computer!!!
i have checked the properties of my pc and there is a problem with the RAM, therefore i am lead to believe that programmes fail to work properly, i am going to buy a new computer, reinstall all the software (including the upgrade!) and see whether VDJ works ok after that...
PEACE!
DJ Gigilo.

发表时间 Fri 05 Jan 07 @ 3:24 pm
owch goodluck!

发表时间 Fri 05 Jan 07 @ 3:28 pm
and there we were thinking it was a simple software fault! i must apollogise to all at VDJ for thinking it was the software as it is now clear it is my pc, i am getting a new one within the next couple of weeks...now for question number two...ha ;)
what would be the best spec (i know, the higher the RAM the better) laptop/notebook to look for as i will not be using it for anything else other than internet access and VDJ, i already have an external 250GB hard drive so no real worries on external storage, also as you know i have an external 5.1 soundcard so no real worries on that front either...what do you suggest?

发表时间 Fri 05 Jan 07 @ 3:45 pm
heya i would get

a pc with

3ghz

2 gig ram

512 mb graphics

or above

for some tips check my blog :)

发表时间 Fri 05 Jan 07 @ 3:53 pm
i'll take a look now

发表时间 Fri 05 Jan 07 @ 3:58 pm
your blog is quality!
full of loads of really decent information!
proper mint!
LIVE THE DREAM BRUV!
DJ Gigilo.

发表时间 Fri 05 Jan 07 @ 6:58 pm
thanks good luck with your new pc :-)

发表时间 Fri 05 Jan 07 @ 7:17 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)