快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Looping shortcuts not working with TC on

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Funky-TPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hi there...

This what happened to me after i installed the v4.2r1.
On the v4.1 i setup shortcuts on my laptop from 1 thru 9 “LOOPING” effect for each deck, so any time i want to loop a beat or anything else i would press the desire button (key). What I notice after the update with v4.2r1 my loops are NOT working when i’m using TC mode, only works when I disable the TC. Same thing with the “GO TO QUE” shortcut. I did checked the shortcuts and are still there. When i’m using the DAC3 with TC off the shortcuts are ok, once I turn the TC on shortcuts not working.

Any idea ?

发表时间 Fri 29 Dec 06 @ 2:58 pm
HoffmanPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I had the same thing- I was using absolute timecode mode in 4.1 and had no prob, now I lost my use of cue point hotkeys, so I switched to SMART timecode mode which brought them back, but now when the TC runs out the music stops- they think this is a bug- so i went back to 4.1 for now.

hope this helps,

B

发表时间 Fri 29 Dec 06 @ 6:02 pm

VDJ 4.2 has changed absolute mode to be REAL absolute mode, that means NO software aids what so ever ... Pure deck control.

So for software features to work, you need relative (some features work), or smart (all features work).

Smart mode is probably what most users would use.

As for timecode running out, and stop the record, that should be so on absolute mode, but not in smart mode. So there is a bug there, but being fixed

发表时间 Fri 29 Dec 06 @ 6:07 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)