快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Canadian Footballl League

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Last Night in a nicely cool (-10C) in the Winnipeg Stadium (sponsored by CanadInns) The BC Lions Defeated The Montreal Alouette's 25-14.

A Couple Of records were set - Anthony Calvio (Alouettes) set a Grey cup career passing record 1496 yard passsing in the Grey Cup game.

Ben Cahoon (Alouettes) set an All time Grey cup Reception record 31 Receptions in the Grey Cup Game

Paul McCallum(Lions) Tied the The Record For most Feild Goal Kicks in One Game - 6

Dave Dickerson (Lions) Was named The Grey Cup MOst Outstanding Player

Paul McCallum (Lions) Was named Most Outstanding Canadian Player.

Rumored changes in the CFL Wally Buono will move into the head office and The lions will hire a new coach.

Offensive Corodinator Dave Ritchie Wants to be a head Coach Again - Calgary maybe?
Tom Higgins is out in Calgary they Need a Head Coach
Danny Barett Might Be Shown The door in Saskachawan, Will The "little General" Ron Lancaster Hire him to Coach in Hamilton?

Fun Stuff in the CANADIAN FOOTBALL LEAGUE

Much Better than the
No
Fun
League
NFL

DJ Marcel
Purple Onion NightClub

P.S.
Now that football season is over Let the Nations attention return to what is truely important.

HOCKEY!!!!!!!!!!!

GO LEAFS GO!!!
GO LEAFS GO!!!

发表时间 Mon 20 Nov 06 @ 8:50 am
micha3lHome userMember since 2006
Are you from Toronto?

发表时间 Mon 20 Nov 06 @ 6:41 pm
Actually no I'm in edmonton ALBERTA.

But I grew up in Toronto - downtown (parkdale) and used to go to maple leaf gardens to watch First Eddie shack, then Daryle Sittler, and Bjores Salmings play hockey.

Funny thing though I never played hockey myself (shattered my ankle and couldn't stand straight on skates) So Football It is

DJ Marcel
Purple Onion NightClub

发表时间 Mon 20 Nov 06 @ 10:48 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
if u asked me the bus speed of a motherboard i could most likey tell u lol

but canadian/american football is beyond me lol

发表时间 Mon 20 Nov 06 @ 11:52 pm
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
1496 yards passing?? typo? How was Ricky Williams received? I'm a Miami Dolphin Fan.

发表时间 Tue 21 Nov 06 @ 1:39 am
ok fins fan here, for all i care Ricky Williams can bend over and reamed by all the argos, he screwed us dammit!! He is not worthy of wearing the fins uniform ever again!! But somehow i get the feeliing marino will want him back, not good. Now, why Culpepper & Hrrington? Why? Why? Why?

发表时间 Tue 21 Nov 06 @ 5:40 am
1470 yards passing is not a Typo that's a CARREER passing record (4 times to the grey cup game).

Ricky Did not have a banner year. In a League that Emphizes the pass and not a 2 yard rush ricky didn;t really get it.

the difference is : NFL - 4 downs
CFL - 3 down.

Without the extra down and another man on the feild extra running back/slotback. There's a lot more demand for results. A first down rush MUST produce at least 6 yards or it's not considered a good run. therefore there's more off tackle runs, sweeps, and draws. Ricky runs like a freight train, right into the defensive line or linebacker and he got creamed. He broke his elbow and was out for a few weeks so I don;t think he ever really got the difference between the two types of football.

A 300lb guy still hits like a 300lb guy either in the NFL or CFL.

You americans gotta relax about after score celebrations. It sucks the life outa the game.
DJ Marcel
Purple Onion NightClub

发表时间 Wed 22 Nov 06 @ 9:02 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)