快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: A Few Questions

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I've been using VDJ for a while now, very satisfied customer, used version 3..... for a while because i set it up perfectly. Had major computer problems and had to reinstall EVERYTHING, so i decide to install VDJ 4..... now i lost all my keyboard shortcuts, i had letters Q & W to manually change the tempo, now it will not work. ( i tried to add the shortcut ) how do i go about it now? And another thing, i used the CDJ100S skin and added a few buttons, now since i dont have the skin, the new downloads are just an exe file and cannot be unzipped, how do i go about editing the skin?

发表时间 Mon 13 Nov 06 @ 5:20 am
DJKicePRO InfinityMember since 2005
Well the .exe files install the zip folder into your Virtual DJ forlder under skins. The way you map the keyboard has not been changed so you should be able to do it the same way which you did it in version 3.

发表时间 Mon 13 Nov 06 @ 7:35 am
try to reinstall your older version of VDJ and after that reinstall the new version, with a chance, you will not lost the basic shortcut. It' doesn't work in mine but for a friend I've heard it keeped the same shortcuts as the older version, hope you got it!

发表时间 Mon 13 Nov 06 @ 8:58 am
so very nice of you to make it obvious that you are using cracked version. awsome how you can uninstall and reinstall trials isnt it... that just simply wont work

发表时间 Mon 13 Nov 06 @ 3:37 pm
would you guys mind pointing the way a little bit more specific. i've tried and no luck, i even unistalled vdj and re installed it again, nothing. I can get the fader to work with my own shortcuts but not the master tempo. any help would be apreciated

发表时间 Mon 13 Nov 06 @ 6:04 pm
it is no longer known as master tempo... its known as keylock and yeah pitch is for pitch change. what i said above explains it.

发表时间 Mon 13 Nov 06 @ 8:11 pm
ok i need to increase/decrease the bpm manually, how do i go about setting it up, [q = slower] & [w = faster] thnx

发表时间 Mon 13 Nov 06 @ 8:42 pm
nevermind babbling on without a clue, finally got myself together

发表时间 Mon 13 Nov 06 @ 11:48 pm
Please post your fix, so others can benefit. Even if it was a mistake on your part, you will not be the first or last to make it.

发表时间 Mon 13 Nov 06 @ 11:58 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)