快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Dj cels registry tool

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi Guys

Tried to use dj cels registry tools to improve my searchs but it keeps freezing my Virtual dj...the search work properly but VDJ... freezes after I clean the registry bang it work ok again...

Any help on how else I can use the search for by title and by artist...throught all the directoris

Thanks
DJ MIkeD

发表时间 Mon 13 Nov 06 @ 3:38 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
The button "clean" will reset all your VirtualDJ settings (in order to use the default settings of VirtualDJ) as written in the warning so you have to tweak VirtualDJ again after that.

发表时间 Tue 14 Nov 06 @ 5:18 pm
Hey DJ cel

Everytime I use your Registry tool my virtual dj starts freezing....I just want to be able to search my music by artist or by title

Any suggestions

MikeD

发表时间 Wed 15 Nov 06 @ 8:58 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
DJ MikeD wrote :
Hey DJ cel

Everytime I use your Registry tool my virtual dj starts freezing....I just want to be able to search my music by artist or by title

Any suggestions

MikeD

I don't know what you are doing but i'm sure you didn't understand the goal of Registry Tool.

发表时间 Wed 15 Nov 06 @ 9:37 pm
Please explain away

MikeD

发表时间 Wed 15 Nov 06 @ 10:12 pm
Its a good thing I bought this software and come to this forum to very Short no explanation answers

Just want to tip my hat to everybody

IMO

Virtual DJ= Hard program to use for searching by song and title BIG TIME MINUS

ttfn

MikeD

发表时间 Thu 16 Nov 06 @ 4:21 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
slap

dont be sarcastic

the tool is a gui for changes in the registry

if it doesnt work

there is usualy something wrong with your registry

i suggest you check that you can acess it and its stable using somthing like system mechanic

发表时间 Thu 16 Nov 06 @ 4:25 pm
Sorry dont mean to be sarcastic...But I need this software to work the way I need it to without having to use addon s

I think that you can understand my frustration......Until I get the software tweaked I have to use another software.......I make money DJ ing......need this to work

It funny that my other software works fine.

ttfn
MikeD

发表时间 Thu 16 Nov 06 @ 4:57 pm
Hi Guys:

Well after alot of tweeking I finally got it all working properly.....Had to put my performance tab all the way to the left..now I can search by name or by title...woohoo

Also I scanned all my songs apprx 7000 took close to 24 hours and no freezing talk about a burn in test

Thanks for all you help guys

Dj MikeD

发表时间 Tue 21 Nov 06 @ 3:34 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
cool good to hear :)

发表时间 Tue 21 Nov 06 @ 3:35 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)