快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: WINDOWS XP MEDIA CENTRE 2005

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

What are the actual issues that Windows XP media centre 2005 is having with virtual DJ. I just ordered a laptop that has this operating system and even though I'm going to upgrade to Windows XP pro, I would like to know what the issues are.

发表时间 Mon 13 Nov 06 @ 3:11 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
No need to upgrade. Runs fine on Media Edition.

发表时间 Mon 13 Nov 06 @ 4:04 am
So why does evreyone on the forums say to stay away from this operating system?

发表时间 Mon 13 Nov 06 @ 4:07 am
The issues people run into are hardware compatibilities and the O/S. Not VirtualDJ and the O/S. If you plan on using any of the hardware that has compatibility issues (like the M-Audio posts) then you may want to change. But, VirtualDJ does not have issues with Media Center. Biggest things with VDJ is the latest DirectX and all drivers up-to-date for your hardware. If you get to that point then the rest is hardware for the most part.

And, BTW; don't think that DirectX and your drivers are up-to-date because you just got a new laptop. Even then the manufacturer are always a few releases behind.

发表时间 Mon 13 Nov 06 @ 4:13 am
Thanks alot for the info cstoll. The hardware I use is the DAC-3 and a gigaport. Are there any known issues with these.

发表时间 Mon 13 Nov 06 @ 12:43 pm
Not that I have seen or heard of. As in the M-audio posts it's some of the more eccentric stuff that has problems.

发表时间 Mon 13 Nov 06 @ 12:58 pm
elite1PRO InfinityMember since 2005
True that....DirectX has an update dated 10/10/06, and I'm sure most machines that are selling now are not that current!

发表时间 Wed 15 Nov 06 @ 11:43 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)