快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: ICDX QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I have a question...Im debating between CDJ800 mk2 or ICDX by numark. i have two questions.

If i use the CDJ800's i have to use tccd's but i LOVE the fact that they have a quick return cue function when you touch the platter which is awesome for scratching into a new song.

Can the numarks do the same thing when connected to vdj? are they just as sensitive with the touch platter and do they have the quick return cue function?

发表时间 Sun 12 Nov 06 @ 6:53 pm
DJKicePRO InfinityMember since 2005
yes they do. and they would be much better control too because its a direct usb connection and you dont really need to use any timecode. but make sure you also purchase a full version of vdj to gain access to all the features and are not limited to the extent of the trial.

发表时间 Mon 13 Nov 06 @ 7:57 am
alx2kPRO InfinityMember since 2004
DJKice wrote :
Yes they do

Please, explain how, I have them since last week, I haven't found the config to do it

StayFr3sh84, iCDX are great. worth every € I spent on them. I had my first gig with them last weekend and I love them. used them with mp3s DVD and HD flawlessly. I haven't tried it deep enough with VDJ.

发表时间 Mon 13 Nov 06 @ 11:51 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
burn time code cds

:)

that way you can control it via the icdx

发表时间 Mon 13 Nov 06 @ 12:07 pm
you said "Yes They do"...You mean that Yes they have the quick cue return function???

发表时间 Mon 13 Nov 06 @ 2:07 pm
DJKicePRO InfinityMember since 2005
yes

发表时间 Mon 13 Nov 06 @ 2:24 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)