快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: PRICE TAG

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

RAZAX11Home userMember since 2006
i would like too know how much money is virtual dj pro version. i live in west palm beach, florida united states. when i checked on line it says $ 329 dollars pre taxed i would like too know a total charge for this item shipped. or is that the total price shipped?

发表时间 Fri 10 Nov 06 @ 7:37 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
You can also just by the ESD (downloadable version ) for 299 right on the site

发表时间 Fri 10 Nov 06 @ 7:44 pm
is $ 299 the total price? and if you had a problem with your computer can you download the program again without any problems?

发表时间 Fri 10 Nov 06 @ 8:24 pm
Support has been known to provide back up copies when needed, but the best thing to do is make a back up yourself, possibly on a cd-r or maybe a USB flash drive. As far as the price, been a while since I purchased my download, but I seem to remember a couple $ surcharge, nothing worth bitching about though;^]

发表时间 Fri 10 Nov 06 @ 9:03 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
RAZAX11 wrote :
is $ 299 the total price? and if you had a problem with your computer can you download the program again without any problems?

299 should be the final price (american dollars) no shipping , support will give you a copy when needed but you should save a copy to disk after you download it

发表时间 Fri 10 Nov 06 @ 10:08 pm
if you are djing in a club and they cant afford 300$ time to change clubs..

发表时间 Sun 12 Nov 06 @ 7:30 pm
Thanks for the info. right now i have mixvibes pro 6 and it does not come close too virtual dj pro edition i think virtual dj is the best thing on the market. i am using the trial version right now and i love it !!

发表时间 Mon 13 Nov 06 @ 4:55 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)