快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Sound crash on larger files

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

When I load large files(about 60 min+) vdj doesn't analyse the file and sometimes crash, sometimes crash only if I jump in the middle of the track. Max load is set on always but i've tried all the settings: same results. I was lucky to descover about this crash at a wedding BEFORE the groom and bride have arrived.:)
my specs: athlon xp 64 3200+ 1,4v, MB Asus a8n-sli, RAM corsairTWINX2048-3200C2PT 2GB dual channel, wd raptor 10000rpm 74GB hdd, M-Audio Delta1010 soundcard, radeon x550 vga.Thanks.

发表时间 Mon 06 Nov 06 @ 1:56 am

Playing such huge files streamed from harddrive is one of the things on the to-do list.

Max load = always should load the whole song into memory, but decompressed to raw audio data, that can be LOADS of megabytes. And might make Windows use swap file. If your harddrive is very defragmented, have little space or wrong settings for swap file, there might be issues.

And even if all is fine above, there still might be issues with loading so big files, so its on the to-do list.

Until then, I'd recommend maxload=NONE for such files. It will make a skip on the song when you jump into it (but this should be in your headset cuing). But at least it should not risk any crash.. I hope

发表时间 Mon 06 Nov 06 @ 2:33 am
I also have this issue, and have noted it in the bugs forum.
On 3.4 these files used to read ahead two beats or so, in 4.0 they read right on the playback centre line in the waveform view, and commonly crash while playing, or when re-cuing to an unread spot.

发表时间 Mon 06 Nov 06 @ 6:39 am
I've tried with max load set to "none" but still don't work. Anyway, it's not a big thing if I can't play long tracks. I think this is a small price to pay for all other things I can do with this software. Vdj is the best. Thanks.

发表时间 Mon 06 Nov 06 @ 7:00 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)