快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Changing the Pitch Increments

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

On VDJ, sliding the pitch slider in the program gives me increments of .5, then .6. I'm using the default range of thirty-something, and I wonder how to make the virtual slider move in increments less than that, or fine tuning the increments. suggestions?

发表时间 Sat 28 Oct 06 @ 6:42 am
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Only by using keyboard (or midi) shortcuts (Settings > Keyboard Shortcuts), category pitch, function pitch, values +/- 1. If I remember right, the default shortcuts (already exist) are [Shift]+Num[+] and [-].

If you want to use mouse-only, set the pitch range to +/- 8% for finest possible tuning with mouse.

发表时间 Sat 28 Oct 06 @ 9:52 am
ok thanks, I'm setting up my new dac-3 at the moment, so I plan to use the dac for pitch change, and other times, I'll be using just the mouse (and apparantley the keyboard) to slide the pitch.

发表时间 Sat 28 Oct 06 @ 10:26 am
Use a smaller pitch range (E.g: 12% or 8%) in VDJ for more accurate/finer pitch adjustments with both the physical DAC-3 pitch sliders and the on-screen ones. You can change the pitch range in the options of VDJ. You will find it considerably easier to match the pitch using the physical sliders rather than the mouse or keyboard shortcuts (Especially if you are used to using standard DJ CD players.)

Also, try my custom mapper for the DAC-3 available from Download -> Plugins -> External Tools - This will allow you to control most aspects of VDJ directly from your DAC-3, including file browsing, effects, video mixing and samples.

发表时间 Mon 30 Oct 06 @ 11:53 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)