快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: NOOB

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

cxr133Home userMember since 2006
Hi Guys this weekend picked up the Herc Mk2 from GuitarCenter.... i dont really like it for scratching or mixing so i will be returning it this weekend.

But the good news just won this on ebay: 2 Stanton Str8 80 Turntables !!FREE MIXER w. EXTRAS!! (220039097862)

so i will will get this in about a week or so, i will order my TCV over the next few days

NOW its just looking for an external soundcard and i should be good to go right?
i plan on just running the version of VDJ that came w/ the Mk2
is this a trial version or will i be ok for awhile?

this setup is for me and my 15 year old son who want to learn to DJ and scratch

thanks
chris

发表时间 Wed 25 Oct 06 @ 11:19 pm

It will be ok for a trial..
But the asio drivers in the Hercules console is a bit slow, so super fast scratching will not sound good.

So, you might want to invest in a better soundcard, like u46dj..

发表时间 Wed 25 Oct 06 @ 11:29 pm
ok thanks.... i am actually returning the MK2 this weekend to guitar center.
so i will be looking into picking up one of those soundcards.

i also had bids on the NUMARK CDX .. i wish i would of won those!!!

发表时间 Wed 25 Oct 06 @ 11:36 pm
If you are returning the MK2 I wouldn't suggest running that version of VDJ as it would be illegal as you returned the MK2 and if my memory serves me correctly you can't use the VDJ without the MK2. I would however download the demo of VDJ 4.1 r2 which will give you a 20 day trial to realise that VDJ is the best and you won't be sorry when you buy it. Brian

发表时间 Thu 26 Oct 06 @ 3:29 am
oh ok... well today is my birthday and the wifies got me some DJ places from some place called DJSCRATCH here in L.A.

my first class is Sunday i cant wait!!!

发表时间 Thu 26 Oct 06 @ 5:27 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)