快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Video output problems

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I have a few questions. First I need to know how to get my video effects and music videos to play on the full screen of my ext monitors and not display my desktop. Next how do I set up the karaoke feature for VDJ4.1

Thanks,
Doug

发表时间 Fri 20 Oct 06 @ 3:28 am
In the Video options menu, you have to click on "Activate" and select the external output device. (TV output)
As for karaoke, you should be able to use them the same way that music vids are played. What file type are they in?

发表时间 Fri 20 Oct 06 @ 6:06 am
I did that and the choice I have is (monitor) I have Checked activate for TV output I am using and usb ext video converter to convert the signal into rca output. On the TV it shows my desk top and if I were to maximize the video window then it would take over my desktop and I could not see the VDJ skin to mix with.
Help. I want to be able to see the video screen on the tv only and not my computer desktop along with the video screen. Does this make sence

发表时间 Fri 20 Oct 06 @ 6:18 am
In your video settings, make sure you have "extended desktop" enabled and not "clone desktop". In VDJ set video to whatever your secondary output is and NOT window.

发表时间 Fri 20 Oct 06 @ 12:54 pm
is my video setting in the display icon in control panel. when i loook for external video settings i do not find clone or extended desktop.

发表时间 Fri 20 Oct 06 @ 2:47 pm
It should be in the same control panel as where it shows your 2 monitors. Where there are pictures of actual monitors, one has a "1" on it's screen and the other has a "2".

发表时间 Fri 20 Oct 06 @ 5:12 pm
thanks for the info but now i have another problem. I figured it out last night but i keep crashing my system the blue screen of death so i talked to an tech guy today who told me to increase my ram so I added 1 gig of ram so now I have 1.5 gigs thinking that would fix my problem. well it didnt. when i have my video output on the tv and running vdj then it runs super slow and still will crash. I did see my video card in vdj now but when i select it it will cause it to crash again. any ideas why the crashing and why the reduced speed of vdj i know the video card will make it slow but even with regular songs to load it doesnt load them fast. Help please.

Thanks
Doug

发表时间 Sat 21 Oct 06 @ 1:56 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)