快速登录:  

Forum: Music discussion

话题: DJ GargantulaKon In Training on the Behringer BCD2000

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Should I even call myself a DJ? I know people who hate controller users. Anyways...

Well, it’s your chance to criticize my lame “DJ” Jog Wheel skills with a Behringer BCD2000 controller! :-) I have been practicing for only a couple days, but I intend to learn the right way so before I develop bad habits so it’s time for Virtual DJs across the world to tell me what I am doing wrong. I had many issues of timing the scratching with the beats I think.

The quality of the video is bad since I recorded it my digital camera that my “friend” dropped. At least recorded the audio live and then replaced the audio track so that the quality is better than the sound with the digital camera’s microphone. Every DJ that puts up their videos on YouTube or wherever should do so that they sound better and cleaner and no controller clicky sounds.

I wish it had touch sensitive jog wheels because it’s annoying that I loose my cue since it continues to play if I don’t move the jog wheel. Oh well, eventually I’ll get Time coded vinyls. :-)

Virtual DJ 4.1 doesn’t work well on my sound card for now, so that’s why I used B-DJ. Hope Atomix Productions doesn’t hate me now. I will go back to it, eventually since the scratching sounds a lot better on Virtual DJ Version 4.1 than with B-DJ Version 1.1.

Thanks to DJ Gauge for his help and the many people on the forums who helped me get this far!

Here is the link to download, view and then delete:-)

http://download.yousendit.com/2B3DB30870B87E52

发表时间 Wed 18 Oct 06 @ 3:56 am
LOL no one hates controller users, DJ'ing is DJ'ing

发表时间 Wed 18 Oct 06 @ 4:01 am
People on YouTube who comment on the controller videos hate them. I don't care, but just saying.

发表时间 Wed 18 Oct 06 @ 5:23 am
That mix was pretty good for a beginner :)

发表时间 Wed 18 Oct 06 @ 10:29 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)