快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Left side of DAC-2 tempo slider jitters in VDJ

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Anynoe ever have this happen? I have a DAC2 on my second system.

Leaving the tempo slider alone on the controller the program's tempo slider on the left side only is jittering up and down causing the music to bend strangely. Dissabling the DAC2 obviously stops the issue. I haven't played around with any drivers yet. Wondering if anyone thought it would be hardware or a driver issue.. Searched the forum and didn't see this before....

Thanks...

发表时间 Mon 16 Oct 06 @ 4:34 pm
will be fixed ;)

发表时间 Mon 16 Oct 06 @ 4:36 pm
Sorry Norway... I should have said I never upgraded to 4.0 on that machine. I actually am still running 3.1 on it and I didn't happen before. Just sort of started. I am thinking hardware...

发表时间 Mon 16 Oct 06 @ 4:54 pm
Well I had that issue a few years ago when using with PCDJ and found it to be the DAC2 itself. Had to send it back to Visiosonic to have the pitch slider replaced. I use a DAC2 with VDJ and don't have any issues in regards to being jumpy. You say it is only the left player, or does it do this on both???

发表时间 Mon 16 Oct 06 @ 8:56 pm
Only on the left side. And it is violent. If you go to move the pitch it doesn't want to move either. Kind of seems stuck. Very strange behavior.

发表时间 Tue 17 Oct 06 @ 1:53 pm
Then I will tell you to contact Visiosonic and get the unit in for service

发表时间 Tue 17 Oct 06 @ 11:39 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)