快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: seamless loop with the bcd2000

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

i use the seamless loop when I mix (4 beats/8 beats). How can I use the seamless loop with this controller. Do I have to map a key and if so how? I can use the "loop in/out buttons but that is to much work.

发表时间 Mon 16 Oct 06 @ 2:23 am
is neccesary you use a xml file and to add the button you prefer for seamless loop.

发表时间 Mon 16 Oct 06 @ 5:11 am
for some reason when I use the MIDI in the system it freezes, I have made sure that the system is updated an all the connections are correct. Ths system will work fine when useing the BCD2000 check, any thoughts?

发表时间 Mon 16 Oct 06 @ 9:13 pm
video effects and transitions using bcd buttons freeze vdj, is a bug that hopelly will be fixed soon.

发表时间 Mon 16 Oct 06 @ 10:34 pm
uk its funny thou because all the other funtions work fine but when I press the "play" button it lites up but will not play. is anyone else using the MIDI with success? I onle want to add one feacher

发表时间 Tue 17 Oct 06 @ 12:11 am

发表时间 Tue 17 Oct 06 @ 2:18 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
djchicago wrote :
uk its funny thou because all the other funtions work fine but when I press the "play" button it lites up but will not play. is anyone else using the MIDI with success? I onle want to add one feacher

You have to wait for a mapper to be released. Until then you cannot use both BCD as VDJ controller and midi at the same time.

发表时间 Tue 17 Oct 06 @ 6:12 pm
thats not what I wantd t do. I just wanted to use the controller with "midi" and not the BCD settings. I figure and have solved my problem thou. I am now able to use "midi" and map my keys.

Thanx

发表时间 Wed 18 Oct 06 @ 2:58 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)