快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: brand new dell crashing

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

discboyPRO InfinityMember since 2004
so Im using version 4.0 and the new dells I installed it in have the screen shut off at random times and wont resart unless I turn off the computer. Any idea what direction to take to fix this. Is version 4.1 a fix or will it make probelms worse.

发表时间 Sun 15 Oct 06 @ 7:42 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Oh no, another Dell :)
Did ya updated all your drivers? You have also new October Direct X you should install and tweak your system just for VDJ use. Tell us the specs and which model you own so we can help you.
Regards
Dj Alf

发表时间 Sun 15 Oct 06 @ 8:18 pm
discboyPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hey thanks for the response i guess more info is usually necessary
i own a Dell insperon 1300 with 1 gig ram and 1.7ghz

not sure which video card but went on the site and grabbed the video driver anyways and upgraded then grabbed axtive x control and updated windows and hell it works great now.

when you said tweek my system for virtual dj could you tell me some of the things you do to make it run better.

发表时间 Mon 16 Oct 06 @ 5:35 pm
Honestly I will tell you have fun. I have a Dell that has caused nothing but problems!! Your best bet would be to replace the video card. I had to do this and still had lots of problems. I also had to do a re-install with a fresh XP Home and not the one that came with the Dell. Even after this I have problems, but I have it working so I am not gonna mess with it anymore. I can't use the MK2 that I have cause it causes problems and also can't use it as a soundcard as it will freeze the program and won't work.

发表时间 Mon 16 Oct 06 @ 9:32 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Dell 1300 has integrated Intel graphics chip which shares main ram memory and it is not for video use at all and you cannot replace it since it is a laptop. It is a good model but not the top one but it is ok for the price, I sell a few of them but I prefer HP Compaq nx6310, basically the same model but much faster and better.

发表时间 Tue 17 Oct 06 @ 12:11 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
has it caught on fire yet lol?

发表时间 Tue 17 Oct 06 @ 11:10 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)