快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: DJ Control MP3

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

hey guys i recently purchased a hercules dj control mp3 not realising that it didnt have internal soundcards. i really only use vdj at home for a bit of fun making mixed cds. just wanted to know what u would recommend so that i can prelisten to tracks so i can cue them properly. i only have a standard soundcard on my laptop with just a output for headphones. i found this on ebay and was wondering if this would work? i have read about a stereo splitter but im not really sure what that is. any help would be greatly appreciated! thanks heaps guys and keep up the great work!!

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/USB-AUDIO-INTERFACE-External-SoundCard-NEW-MELMUSIC_W0QQitemZ220035599538QQihZ012QQcategoryZ23784QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

发表时间 Thu 12 Oct 06 @ 4:18 am
Hey Sven - the Hercules Console IS an external soundcard, so when you plug it into your laptop, the operating system will detect it and shift all sound operations from your default standard soundcard over to the Hercules Console. With the correct Hercules drivers installed, you can pre-listen to your tracks thru the headphone jack on the Hercules Console - then cue & play them.

It all comes down to configuring your software and hardware properly :)

(Forget about the stereo splitter - this is unecessary and produces poor quality sound output.)

Hope this helps

发表时间 Tue 17 Oct 06 @ 7:01 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
no it isnt mate hes got the Control only version so it isnt a sound card

the soundcard you link to should to the trick :)

发表时间 Tue 17 Oct 06 @ 11:21 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)