快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Problem I have never scene on these boards.

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

HoffmanPRO InfinityMember since 2006
This just began and it is regarding music videos and the 2 little preview screens...

(Using new NVidea 7900 GTX 512 MB, new Dell lappy)

1) Only when both decks have a video (doesn't happen with 1 video and other is audio).

The little preview screens are flickering (like on drugs) and actually on both screens you can see flickering of BOTH videos.

This starts even before either video is playing out to the crowd- they are going crazy.

2) And on the question note, is there a way to adjust a setting as to not have the slideshow keep starting back from the beginning everytime you either start it or just changing the speed?

I'd really like to figure these out.

Thanks.

发表时间 Sun 01 Oct 06 @ 10:26 pm
HoffmanPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I forgot to mention this happens when I have my lappy hooked up to send a 2nd source to an LCD projector.

So I went into config, video and changed VIDEO OUTPUT TV output to "windows" form NVIDEA Geforce Go 7900GTX and the preview screens no longer blink or flicker.

Does that mean a problem with my new and expensive video card?

After researching for a long time, this ws the best carde they make for a laptop with the highest of all specs.

What now? Is it a setting or not appropriate card- if its the card then thre is no way to win this game.
get the newsest/best out there and still not good enough?

Thanks for any help here.

发表时间 Sun 01 Oct 06 @ 11:22 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)