快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: PLEASE HELP ME

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I have virtual dj 3.2 and am buying a pair of sony ps-dj9000 decks. can i just plug these into a soundcard and into my laptop then using timecode vinyls just scratch. is it as simple as that? seems hard to believe! can anyone help please???

发表时间 Wed 06 Sep 06 @ 8:30 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
No, what you have is a cracked 3.4 version.
But anyway we all hope you like what you see enough to get yourself the real deal with all the benefits, plug in's and support that go along with it.
Many of our users came from those versions and realized how powerfull VDJ is.
Even the teamers have paid for their copies, so it's only fair.

But yes, its the coolest thing since velcro.

发表时间 Wed 06 Sep 06 @ 8:47 pm
i will purchase the full verson (4) when i am certain it is all working to what i need so is what i said all i have to do to get running? thanks

发表时间 Wed 06 Sep 06 @ 8:53 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
It will work for sure. is is done to work like this. You will need external souncard like u46dj to use booth decks.

发表时间 Wed 06 Sep 06 @ 9:02 pm
ok thanks alot, thats a real help now i can purchase the soundcard thanks again

发表时间 Wed 06 Sep 06 @ 9:08 pm
is the maya ex7 usb suitable?

发表时间 Wed 06 Sep 06 @ 9:10 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
You will really need VDJ PRO bought from this web site to work. No, maya EX7 is not correct sound card. You will need maya 44 or u46dj.

go here first:
http://www.virtualdj.com/purchase

发表时间 Wed 06 Sep 06 @ 9:13 pm
You need a sound card with audio inputs, that is where your decks will plug in.
The u46dj has been tried and tested to do this with vdj, that is why it was recommended.
There are others also, but the u46 is the card of choice for this.

发表时间 Wed 06 Sep 06 @ 9:15 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Tsk, Tsk, Tsk you want a Maya, but not get the software first? There are plenty of soundcards that work, but the last decision is up to you. None of them will work without the Pro version though

发表时间 Wed 06 Sep 06 @ 11:32 pm
NebulaPRO InfinityMember since 2004
lol, yeah i'd seriously recommend buying the software first. Just weigh it up: Software = d/l of skins, effects, samples etc. Unrivalled support in the forums and all that jazz. Maya = plugin of TCVs/TCCDS. thats pretty much it, less u have a really crap soundcard

The legal version has only provided me with problems which were, ultimately, from my own undoing - such as trying to mix videos on my blatently insufficiant system (now upgraded, thankfully, lol) :o)

The software I believe, from over 18 months on these forums, is a much bigger advantage than a Maya. Ok, you may be able to use TCCDs but lets face it... if u can really afford decent enough CD players, with platters good enough to support realistic (ie, highly accurate) scratching, then whats a few extra pound/doller/euro (insert currency here)??

Personally I believe it should go in this order:

1) Software,
and
2) Hardware.

especially if yu think the "demo" sodtware you are using is good enough to support decent hardware...

Just my opinion, but one i hope is shared throughout this community

Nebula

发表时间 Thu 07 Sep 06 @ 12:01 am
I think he got the message, I just hope his decision isn't based on a disfunctional crack, that would definately wrongly smear VDJ.

Thanks for the support guys, matter closed.

发表时间 Thu 07 Sep 06 @ 12:37 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)