快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Help with Denon 1800 Skin

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

KwikOnePRO InfinityMember since 2005
I have just installed the Denon 1800 skin while running VDJ 4.o and I like many of the features of the Denon skin, however, it does not seem that I am able to access any of the special effects or samples. Is this a bug or am I just missing one of the features. I see the options on the lower right of the screen but I am unable to select/activate the windows. Please advise and forgive me if this concern was already posted. Thanks.

发表时间 Wed 06 Sep 06 @ 4:46 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
do u have the right pannel active? the denon 1800 skin uses multiple pannels over the browser, so make sure u select the browser pannel, otherwise the other buttons won't matter,also tap the browser buttons twice, as it seems when u hide the browser in a pannel theres a refresh problem, but it will show

发表时间 Wed 06 Sep 06 @ 5:14 am
KwikOnePRO InfinityMember since 2005
tried what you said and I still can't get to the effects, samples or other options, just the music panel displays. If you can offer any other advice I would appreciate it.

发表时间 Thu 07 Sep 06 @ 4:22 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
change the skin and select the browser then change the skin back, if the browser shows then it's just the refresh problem

发表时间 Thu 07 Sep 06 @ 4:35 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)