快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Continous play

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I think there should be a some features for continous play

发表时间 Sat 02 Sep 06 @ 11:36 pm
Yeah, this way I can spend more time doing what I really came here to do, sit at the bar, get drunk and get laid. C'mon, what else do you have to do that you need continuous play.?

发表时间 Sun 03 Sep 06 @ 1:01 am
There is, it's called "automix" or some skins call it "autoplay", you can even set the playlist to shuffle if you are too lazy to select your songs or don't care about the formating of your music.

发表时间 Sun 03 Sep 06 @ 1:08 am
I apologize, I thought you meant something else, where you don't need a DJ. I can get a little crazy. So, yes there is a function to set up a group of songs, and it will automatically play one after the other. It will actually beat mix them, if they have the same bpm.

发表时间 Sun 03 Sep 06 @ 2:01 am
A Man and His Music wrote :
Yeah, this way I can spend more time doing what I really came here to do, sit at the bar, get drunk and get laid. C'mon, what else do you have to do that you need continuous play.?

looool ;) you're on a roll today Man & Music ;) hehe

发表时间 Sun 03 Sep 06 @ 3:36 am
Yeah, I'm just full of it today. I'll be better tomorrow. But, today's not over yet, I've still got 12 minutes.

发表时间 Sun 03 Sep 06 @ 5:49 am
A Man And His Music, I know you were being sarcastic..........but maybe you are on to something. I had a dj friend of mine who would put on mixtapes back in the day, run across the parking lot to the bar next door and have a few shots and run back before the mix tape was over. If virtual dj really lived up to it's name literally, he could spend more time at the other bar before he had to come back to give last call and turn off the program!

发表时间 Sun 03 Sep 06 @ 3:08 pm
With today's technology and wireless internet one can go across to the other bar and use remote desktop to mix and add music. Man, where was this technology when we were younger?

Peace out,
Funkmasterfrank
Montreal

发表时间 Sun 03 Sep 06 @ 6:01 pm
So after all this automix shit, where is the art of djing gonna come in?

发表时间 Sun 03 Sep 06 @ 6:08 pm
You still gotta pick the songs and the order they play to be effective............. The computer makes the stuff we used to have to pay attention to easier and more efficient so now we have more time to be creative and customer service oriented (or drink more if that's your thing) inbetween each song because we aren't having to have our heads in the phones and hands on the tables the entire song. It's amazing, since I started using the computer I know what my customers look like and even know some of their names (not that I really care to unless she's a hot asian chick who wants to jump my bones.............hey another thing to do with all the extra time!).

发表时间 Sun 03 Sep 06 @ 11:32 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)