快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: used hercules console

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I am thinking of buying a used hercules console. Its only a few months old. The question I want to ask is, "Can i register VDJ that comes with it or do i have to buy a new licence?" Regardless, i can use it with my Atomix, but I REALLY want to use VDJ.

发表时间 Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 1:26 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Better way: buy VDJ pro ;)

发表时间 Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 1:43 pm
hey ya dancefactor...long time no speak...i dropped you a line with my numbers in it and e-mail address. Hope to hear from you soon.

xeon...does vdj pro come with a hercules mixer. If not i want to get this hercules mixer and then maybe(no maybe about it) get VDJ pro. The guy is asking only 100 bucks for it......awesome savings if you ask me.

发表时间 Sat 02 Sep 06 @ 6:40 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
You should check is it MK2 and if he allready registered it here on site because you have a discount for Pro when you have MK2 (VDJ Home Edition). Hercules doesn't have VDJ Pro. If it's Hercules first console, don't buy it ;)

发表时间 Sat 02 Sep 06 @ 7:29 am
Thanks DJ-ALF... its not the first one and it is only a few months old. He does not have VDJ so i guess i have to pay full price...unless the offer still stands from VDJ that all registered Atomix owners get a discount. So Dams......do they?......lol (notice my subtle way of drawing the team into this) lol

发表时间 Sat 02 Sep 06 @ 11:55 am
LOL
The Team is always happy to help, but they are busy right now with 4.1, so it ok ;)
Well, you need the Cd that comes with MK2, but if he lost it and didn't registered here on site (for the beautiful MK2 icon) you can ask Hercules to get you a new one based on a serial you have on Console itself. I'm not sure about this (ordered mine, still didn't arrive :(( ), some MK2 user will help you.
See ya soon as a part of VDJ family/freaks :)))

发表时间 Sat 02 Sep 06 @ 5:09 pm
Hi Raw-Bear, long time no see you in the forum ;)

If you purchase the MK2 used console, you must have the Virtual DJ limited version with it (work only with the condole connected) If the seller have already registered the VDJ serial number in the website, you will be not able to register it yourself, so you will be not able to download the update and pluging for this version. But if he don't you are a lucky man ;)

Btw if you purchase the full version (with your atomixmp3 login discount) you dosen't need the VDJ / DJ Console version to work with it.

发表时间 Sat 02 Sep 06 @ 7:57 pm
Hi ya Coyote. I agree with you it has been a long time. I have been working on my store in the real world and have been dragging my sorry butt home at night to go to sleep. As you can see I missed Dancefactor and his posts to me. I was too tired to even go on-line most nights, but that is all over now. We had our pre-opening party on Friday and as of this Tuesday I will be working in the store. I will have more time to do the things I enjoy then, such as comming here and posting and keeping in touch with my friends on here. We are a promotional product store and have already did some promo work for a DJ in our area. Anyone can check us out at www.applied-designs.com
Any DJ who is registered here and orders from us will recieve a massive discount on whatever they order. Maybe the team can get in touch with me, because we offer stuff that they do not and I know I would like to sell stuff with their logo under their license.
Another good thing is that I finally got a laptop with an AMD 1.6 GHz processor and 500 MB of RAM. Not a good sound card though but when I get my mixer that will no longer be an issue.

Anyways, enough about me.

I hope all the nice folk on here are in good health and will remain so.

Keep the beat folks...Raw-Bear

发表时间 Sun 03 Sep 06 @ 6:26 am
Lol, Coyote, I didn't realise he have a Atomix Mp3 :) stupid me. He allready have a discount.
Hope to see you more often here Raw-Bear, let us know what you did in the end (get MK2, VDJ, etc). ;)

发表时间 Sun 03 Sep 06 @ 6:59 am
Thanks DJ-ALF...I am still waiting to hear from the guy with the MK2 but Dancefactor will come through for me even if this other guy does not.

Raw-Bear

Keep the beat sweet.

发表时间 Sun 03 Sep 06 @ 9:22 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)