快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: V4 automix problem

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

deliusPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hi there, this is possibly something i'm doing wrong. Any help is much appreciated

At work, i've been using vdj for preshow music with the automix (right click on the automix button) feature, usually lining up a playlist of house tunes. This worked great in 3.4, however in V4 when auto mixing it seems the track is being cued consistently late so the mix sounds about a 16th note out. Its always the same amount. A quick press of the pitch buttons or sync quickly matches the soungs up. Also if i force a mix by left clicking the automix button it works fine, its only when its left to continiously automix a playlist. I really need to be able to leave vdj unattented as before. Is this a bug or is there a way to remedy this?

Also, i'm using hercules mk2

cheers! :)

发表时间 Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 12:20 pm
also, i've tried using leaving master tempo on but this cause the track to restart once its been mixed in

发表时间 Sat 02 Sep 06 @ 4:57 pm
can any one help pls? this feature worked fine in 3.4 and i've really grown to rely on it for pre show. The new automix seems totally different

发表时间 Thu 07 Sep 06 @ 8:10 pm
I too am having a problem with automix. I am getting songs that start fine then jump 10-50 seconds into the song as the next song loads.

发表时间 Fri 08 Sep 06 @ 7:31 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Go in settings panel of VDJ, enable Force Fade and select the Fade Lenght time who you want in the bar.

发表时间 Fri 08 Sep 06 @ 9:53 am
Hi Delius

I was having a similar problem. As have quite a few others, but have resolved it.

I reinstalled VDj4, but installed it as a clean install.

Before installing i renamed the Virtual DJ folder in program files to Virtual Dj old, i also removed all registry entries for VDJ.

This way there is a backup of any files you might need. (Database etc)

Once reinstalled, i tried VDJ with exactly the same settings as before and the problem had gone.

I can't guarantee it will work for you, but it definitely worked for me.

See my thread..

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/55154/Software_Technical_Support/DJ-IN-NORWAY_-_We_Need_your_words_of_wisdom__.html

Good luck, hope you get if working the you want soon.

发表时间 Fri 08 Sep 06 @ 10:19 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)