快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: video output

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I'm new to vj got 4.0 & couldn't get to go for the life of me.Now the vj staff sent me 3.4 got it up & going with no problems & no crashing.I just have one problem my video output is doing a strobe affect on my plasma,also when I load another video & hit play the strobing effect get worst.I've tried many things with the setting in vj & my laptop & I can't get it to go can someone help me?My video files are some vob & some avi all my files work fine in wmp.
My specs:
sony vaio laptop
p-4 3.2 pros.
1 gig of memory
80 gig hd
ati radeon daul video card

发表时间 Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 3:51 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
do u have any of the video effects active?
1. make sure you attach the tv first before powering on
2. before turning on vdj make sure that windows knows that ther are 2 monitors connected , and that both are active if you have to just right click the 2nd display and select extend desktop to this monitor
3. when u select where to output the video on VDj make sure u select the video cards 2nd output, (not window)

发表时间 Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 5:31 am
Hey philly I appriciate the help very much.When you say plug in the plasma before turning on do you mean the computer or the opening the program.Because I've shut the program down witheverything connected & then opened the program & it still did the strobing effect,by the way all effects are off.Also when I load another video file & hit play the strobing get worst.Any ideas?Thanks..................

发表时间 Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 10:41 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Plug in before powering on your computer. Leave everything as is - Reboot - run VDJ and report back...

cstoll

发表时间 Thu 31 Aug 06 @ 2:36 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
which ati card card is it? harware accel on?

发表时间 Thu 31 Aug 06 @ 6:35 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)