快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: 4.0 pitch

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Maybe i missed something within the forums but why is it that the +/- pitch buttons in the 4.0 skin act more like pitch bend buttons instead of how they were in 3.4.

发表时间 Mon 28 Aug 06 @ 3:00 am
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Because they are indeed pitch bend buttons -)

发表时间 Mon 28 Aug 06 @ 3:03 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Well explained ;)

发表时间 Mon 28 Aug 06 @ 3:10 am
Is there anyway i can change this in the xml?

发表时间 Mon 28 Aug 06 @ 3:30 am
l_ridsPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I'm having a problem with pitch bend also. I've reverted to v3.4 till I can figure out how to "nudge" without change the pitch. Is there an option for this?

发表时间 Mon 28 Aug 06 @ 3:30 am
Editing the XML File: (Full.XML, other files may use different line numbers, but the line should be the same, and have to be changed in the same way)

Line 444:
<button action="pitch_bend" chan="1" value="-256 temporary">
Change to:
<button action="pitch" chan="1" value="-256">

Line 452:
<button action="pitch_bend" chan="1" value="+256 temporary">
Change to:
<button action="pitch" chan="1" value="+256">

Line 887:
<button action="pitch_bend" chan="2" value="-256 temporary">
Change to:
<button action="pitch" chan="2" value="-256">

Line 895:
<button action="pitch_bend" chan="2" value="+256 temporary">
Change to:
<button action="pitch" chan="2" value="+256">

And the buttons should work as nudge buttons like they used to in 3.4.
Also, as a side point, you can also change the value "256" to "128", or even "64" to make the nudge adjustments finer and more controlled, or use values like "512" to make the pitch nudge bigger, and therefore less controllable.

Steve

发表时间 Mon 28 Aug 06 @ 3:58 am
Thanks a lot man. I'm gonna try it out.

发表时间 Mon 28 Aug 06 @ 7:20 am
It's there a posibility when I move the wheel at my mk2 not to change the song's pitch (like master tempo). Excuse me, but i don't know how to explain myself. I hope that you understand me :D

发表时间 Mon 28 Aug 06 @ 10:08 am
What you want to do, scratch?
If so, yes... Check "use jogwheels to scratch" in VDJ controller setting

发表时间 Mon 28 Aug 06 @ 12:21 pm
No... when i nudge the sound to be the same(not to change de vocal pitch). for example when master tempo is enabled or disabled and you change the pitch. when is disabled the song's vocal is changing too, when is enabled is changing only the bpm and the rythm...

发表时间 Mon 28 Aug 06 @ 4:05 pm
NiemsPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I am trying to make a combo button, left click will pitch bend while right click with change the pitch, for example [not that this works]:

<button action="pitch_bend" chan="1" value="-256 temporary" rightclick="pitch" chan="1" value="-32">

I dont know the correct coding to make it work, if its even possible. Can someone please correct it?

发表时间 Mon 28 Aug 06 @ 5:46 pm
@steve_djdawson. You're a god among theives. Thanks alot everything worked perfect.

发表时间 Mon 28 Aug 06 @ 5:47 pm
Your welcome Manta, I wish I could get the motivation to finish one of my own skins :D

发表时间 Mon 28 Aug 06 @ 6:12 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)