快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: To all Dell Laptop users - Page: 2

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

No problems on my side. and i have changed the settings, and the audio plays fine. I have a new dell laptop, with the sigmatel audio and the cretive audigy software. happy with the sound output.

发表时间 Sun 27 Aug 06 @ 8:27 am
socrossPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Yep, I've been running a dell inspiron 9300 for over a year now with no problems.

发表时间 Sun 27 Aug 06 @ 6:48 pm
Andrew87, thank you and I did try your suggestion, and have experienced mixed results. Now it seem like it will play for about 10 minutes and then freeze up. If I can't get it to run, then I will stick to 3.4

发表时间 Mon 28 Aug 06 @ 12:52 am
what type of equipment are u using to control vdj if any? hercules;bc2000 ;piocdtt;denoncdtt etc....timecode vinyl or cd?

the reason i ask is cause i use denon s5000's and if the keylock on the denons are active then i have the poppin sound but as long as i keep the keylock feature off on my 5000's i'm good to go ;-)

发表时间 Mon 28 Aug 06 @ 1:40 am
I am using VDJ Timecde CD wih 2 Pio CDJ 800's and I never use the keylock-master tempo feture on my CDJ's. I now getting favorable sound results by unchecking safemode (new sound engine is the bomb sounds great coming out of my SL1) my big problem now is after about 10 minutes VD4 freezes.

To recap everything, freshly reformatted hard drive, fresh XP SP2 install, optimized for audio, no programs running in the background, unnecessary services, hardware disabled. The only two apps period installed on my gig machine is VD4 and Serato, thats it.

Dell Latuitde D600
P4 1.7
1gb of ram
200 gig USB ext hard drive
Serato SL1 soundcard

发表时间 Mon 28 Aug 06 @ 2:05 am
is vdj installed on cpu hd or xternal hd?i have my songs on xternal but vdj on cpu hd ; i use 300 gig xternal maxtor one click and the one click is linked to vdj 4.i have preference set to fast without safe mode but overclocked;master tempo =fast;scratch = quality and; simple algorithm; 48~44=basic interpolation. hope this help.

also i'm using maya 44usb dell latitdue c640 2.00processor,512mb ram 40gig hd ,xp proffesional w/sp2.
currently i have vdj 3.4 and 4.0 .soundforge 8,fraps,godfather,ultra tagger,media monkey.imesh,roxio 8,i tunes, wmp 11,xp tools,quick time,norton,fruityloops6 xxl,adobe,win ace,mixmiester,and netgear wireless adaptor all installed on my laptop .

i use 2dns5000 with time codes that i reconfigured thru soundforge(i read somewhere that u should lower the volume of the time code ) it works @ 100% on both decks.

maybe u shoud try playing a song and going to sound card config to see what percent its showing cause that could cause problems too other than that you should be running flawless.

your cpu is newer than mine with more ram u gotta be over looking something ;

发表时间 Mon 28 Aug 06 @ 5:32 am
VD4 is installed on the "c" drive. I don't know what else it could possibly check

发表时间 Mon 28 Aug 06 @ 4:49 pm
turn off overclock, turn off safte mode, turn performace settings to fastest and it WILL BE JUST LIKE 3.4

发表时间 Mon 28 Aug 06 @ 4:54 pm
djreggieward- I have a Dell 6400/1505 and I noticed that even if I switch the performance settings around, just because it's set to "fastest" doesn't mean that it put the sound card back to the correct latency. I have to run mine at 256 with "overclock" enabled and safe mode turned off. Sometimes I will hear the scratch and clicks and I will have to set it as high as 2048. Try 2048, since it's the highest setting that you can use. Keep safe mode off, and overclock turned on. Don't do it when a song is playing though. After you have made that adjustment, if the problem is gone, then try to go one step down....with latency. Keep doing this until you hear the click and then you will know what latency to stick with. Remember though, everytime you move the "performance" adjuster, it will default new latency settings over what you may've already changed.

JasonG

发表时间 Tue 05 Sep 06 @ 12:47 am
Dell 5150 Inspiron here 3.06Ghz running both 3.4 and 4.0 fine with safemode and overclock off Latency 1024.

发表时间 Tue 05 Sep 06 @ 1:42 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)