快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Version 4 Release Date Set! - Page: 4

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Yeah. I've watched waaaaaay too much Star Wars. lol.

发表时间 Sat 19 Aug 06 @ 4:05 am
@ A Man and His Music - Posted Sun 13 Aug 06 @ 03:31:44:
You have a problem. You need to decide what is more important to you, the software or a controller. Until you do that, you will keep going in circles. To me the software is more important. There are a number of ways to control it. I saw what it could do, and it did it better than anything else on the market. It had the features I wanted, mainly video, and I made a decision. How I was going to control it was my next decision. I had choices, and none of them were perfect, but I had to make a decision. I did my research, and settled on a DMC 1, which I already had. I also used a mouse and a keyboard. The Hercules was not even in the running, and neither was the Behringer. I was waiting for the DAC 3, but was making money while I was waiting. I have a DAC 3 now, and I am waiting for the next thing to come, because I need two controllers. Maybe you have time to look into the clouds and wish for the perfect controller. I don't because this is how I eat. Wishing for the crossfader to be in a different position, is a waste of time. It is, where it is. You know where it is, and that it will be a problem trying to use it as a scratch mixer. So, if that is a problem for you, it's time to go to plan B. Plan B seems to be the Behringer for you. It has midi capabilities, and can be mapped to the functions in VDJ 4. There are smart guys out there that have given us these mappers for free. They even take request, so now what is your reason for sitting on the fence? If none of these options work for you, then you will have to save up some money, for other options.

A little harsh, but you have a very good point. I am decided. I was just trying to help other people out when I was talking about the position of the crossfader just in case they have not thought of that before and all the other things I said.

发表时间 Sun 20 Aug 06 @ 11:04 am
Alright, how does one make a quote box, I guess I have to be a professional member, maybe. That last attempt was me trying to do so.

发表时间 Sun 20 Aug 06 @ 11:05 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
In fact you need to be a pro user, don't try again please.

发表时间 Sun 20 Aug 06 @ 11:37 am
Ok, Ok, geesh. *Poof* I'm using the Professional edition now. I did guess that you had to be and I was right.

I hope I didn't upset you too much. :-) But I can't tell if I did upset you, since this is text. I am a webmaster, so I just tried to do some html copy and pasting. I see it didn't work well at first, but you fixed it. Thanks!

发表时间 Sun 20 Aug 06 @ 10:06 pm
It's 23:22 now in Germany GMT 1+. Wonder what time VDJ4 is going to be relesed and if it will be released on the first day, monday.

发表时间 Sun 20 Aug 06 @ 11:23 pm
what time during those 4 days will v4 be released. morning, noon, evening

发表时间 Sun 20 Aug 06 @ 11:40 pm
lol :D

"good things come to those who wait"

发表时间 Sun 20 Aug 06 @ 11:48 pm
nothing yet :-( ....
I'll go to work thou. In other case I am not sure if I would go instead of trying v4. :-)

发表时间 Mon 21 Aug 06 @ 7:43 am
Phatt BPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Sounds sweet guys!!

Umm sorry if this has already been answered but I havent read the whole thread coz I'm at school.

But what I did read is:
If you are a pro user...you get a free upgrade to VDJ 4.0...is this correct?

and can someone explain about the mac. becuase i got confused there to.
Is there going to be a specfic version for mac?? or do you have to get bootcamp?

Thanks guys.

oh and p.s. this is off sunject but where do i find the PC requirments for TCV.

发表时间 Tue 22 Aug 06 @ 3:00 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
If your a pro user you get the 4.0 upgrade for free, mac version is still in development but , yes if your a pro version u can get that for free also

发表时间 Tue 22 Aug 06 @ 3:36 am
cant wait ...

hope everything works out ok

发表时间 Tue 22 Aug 06 @ 4:41 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)