快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Behinger bcd2000 controller

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

ey,
I have a couple of questions an I hoped someone could answer them for me. i've been using the demo from vdj and i must say i like, with i would i controller, from reader severall post i've come to the conclusion that i'm most likely going to buy the behinger bcd2000 and vdj. but here goes:
1 does the bcd2000 have a stand alowe option?
2 does it a bpm calculor and automatic bmp matching (not using VDJ)
3 although i've read that it can be used with vdj 3.4 it is not fully support but some people have made it work. what would i need to do to make it work (while waiting on vdj 4)
thanks already
frank

发表时间 Tue 08 Aug 06 @ 8:11 pm
Frank your question should be answered in a few weeks. But right now we are waiting for Version 4.0 to show up . So wait and see and keep your eyes open. Thats all I can see right now.

发表时间 Wed 09 Aug 06 @ 3:42 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
BCD2000 is not a stand alone unit. It needs software to work. It comes with a Xylio software which is rather poor and incomplete. VirtualDJ WILL support the BCD Console in next Version which is about to be released before the end of summer (personal opinion).
Buy VirtualDJ software now (Ver 3.4) and have the next update (Ver 4) for free. When new version arrives, i'm not sure it will be the same price!
Visit official website http://www.behringer.com/BCD2000 and read about its feutures. It does not calculate BPM (the software does), and by pressing a button you can beatmatch or anything else you can imagine, using only the software. The machine does nothing by itself.

发表时间 Wed 09 Aug 06 @ 10:49 am
thanks for your quick and clear response.
i'm giong to buy vdj now and wait for the upgrade

发表时间 Wed 09 Aug 06 @ 11:15 am
Hope to see you soon as a full member lol, best regards.

Manquin DJ

发表时间 Wed 09 Aug 06 @ 7:20 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
That's what i would do

发表时间 Thu 10 Aug 06 @ 5:10 pm
Well they updated the B Dj software for the BCD2000 from Xylio . It seem they fixed it good enough to Dj with now. So they won't be useing Virtual Dj if the developer keeps working on the program. That's what happens when you last to the gate with your updates. 4.0 should have been released by now.

发表时间 Thu 10 Aug 06 @ 5:43 pm
by the way my BCD loves VDJ so I will play my bcd with VDJ 4.0 very soon

Dj Quintana

发表时间 Thu 10 Aug 06 @ 5:55 pm
you are an expert working with bcd2000 my friend, congratulations.

发表时间 Thu 10 Aug 06 @ 6:24 pm
When I installed virtual dj 4 everthing stopped working.
could you post any corrections you made after installing 4.0 upgrade?
also, can you use your bdc2000 to beat match video clips in virtual dj 4.0?
I'm dying to know because I have a hercules mk2 and it's kind of lame.
I want something more pro and I thin the bcd2000 might be it.
thanks

发表时间 Tue 29 Aug 06 @ 7:38 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)