快速登录:  

Forum: Music discussion

话题: vinyl

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

anyone have some vinyl they would be willing to sell. any style of music i dont care!!!

发表时间 Wed 26 Jul 06 @ 2:34 pm
I got lots of vinyl to sell, it's all house music. Some real gems going too on labels such as Defected, Subliminal, Distance, Credence, Multiply, etc. from artists including Full Intention, Junior Jack, Masters At Work, Robbie Rivera and loads more. Let me know what you're after.

发表时间 Tue 01 Aug 06 @ 3:09 pm
how much do you have and how much do you want for it?

发表时间 Tue 01 Aug 06 @ 6:44 pm
I think the shipping from the UK to the USA would be a killer, if you're going to go ahead with it, perhaps you could throw in a U46DJ too as we get it for half the price than the USA do.

HTFR do bargain packs quite cheap although what you get is completely random! But I'm not sure how much shipping to the US is..

发表时间 Wed 02 Aug 06 @ 4:30 am
DJ_Gauge wrote :
how much do you have and how much do you want for it?

I've got maybe 100-200 that i've sorted out and am willing to get rid off at the moment. Make me an offer.

发表时间 Thu 03 Aug 06 @ 7:01 pm
dude i am brand new to the vinyl world and i dont even know where to start on a price for vinyl lol.
gauge.

发表时间 Thu 03 Aug 06 @ 9:26 pm
well, it depends on the music style, but a regular vinyl is around $20 currently, I only have a few 80's & 90's remixes, I sold most of them when I bought my tcvs.

发表时间 Sat 05 Aug 06 @ 3:24 pm
MannasPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I've got a bunch of hiphop and classical stuff. PM me if you're interested.

发表时间 Fri 11 Aug 06 @ 10:30 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)