快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: DEMO PLEASE

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

HEY, YOU ARE BUSTING MY BALLS HERE, DO I HAVE TO SPEND ANOTHER WEEK END WITHOUT THE DEMO!!!!! I REMEMBER SOMETHING ABOUT 48 HOURS?
CHEERS!

发表时间 Fri 04 Jul 03 @ 11:24 am
First, disable the caps lock ! Then, wait...

发表时间 Fri 04 Jul 03 @ 4:28 pm
stuxxxPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Don't wait for the demo, just buy it, you all know how good atomix is, well this is even better...

Stu

发表时间 Fri 04 Jul 03 @ 8:54 pm
well stuxx...some of us are on a limited budget...thats why i am waiting for the demo....and if i was not on a limited budget..i would have it on the strength of atomix alone..oh well.....i`m stuck at the demo user level for awile....but if you guys that can afford it don`t buy it NOW i think you are nuts.....lol....atomix is the BEST program i have come across for mixing ( price AND use-ability ) and on that alone i would buy virtual....i am looking forward to joining the full version user club

发表时间 Sat 05 Jul 03 @ 2:17 pm
im with the bear on this one ...

until i see this program running in demo form i aint putting any more money atomix's way!!

i am also with a large view that this software has been overpriced for existing users .. gotta be over a hundred quid in good old pounds sterling .. stuff that =(

hope the programs sells well and gets the support it probably deserves but i think youve alienated quite a few loyal customers .. sorry

发表时间 Sat 05 Jul 03 @ 3:47 pm
acid bottle......i think you misunderstood me...if i had the money i would buy NOW...demo or no demo...i don`t NEED to see it, i would buy it on the strength of atomixmp3 alone...as far as this software being overpriced for existing users of atomix...well....comparing atomix to virtualdj is like comparing a race horse to a plow horse.....atomix is the plow horse and virtualdj is the race horse....they are two DIFFERENT things...virtualdj is NEW software and completly different from atomix....the fact they are even offering atomix users a discount sits VERY good with me and i thank them for that...i hope it sells good too and from me it WILL get the support it so richly deserves....we may not always agree with the way the " corporate board" at atomix/virtual does things, but they still offer the best (in my opinion) dj software out there...for about $150 less than ANYONE else that has a GOOD working program. so the price does not scare me...so for about half the cost of ONE dj program i can have TWO that are better than ANYTHING else out there....just my opinion....keep mixing acid bottle....have a good day...i look forward to exchanging posts with you.....lol

ps...the above comments in no way reflects the opinion of ANYONE else other than the one who posts it.....lol

发表时间 Sat 05 Jul 03 @ 6:42 pm
G'day,

Need this Demo so I can see+ hear the improvements, please

later,
Liam

p.s Raw-bear...is that a rash around your mouth??

发表时间 Sat 05 Jul 03 @ 7:46 pm
G'day,

that's not nice!! if it IS worth the money...you should pay for the privilege.

later,
Liam

发表时间 Sun 06 Jul 03 @ 9:02 am
thanks, by deleting the "pirate's" post my second post sounds stoooopid.! am I? lol

发表时间 Sun 06 Jul 03 @ 3:50 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)