快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Virtual dj console reading wrong BPM

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

ks_bHome userMember since 2006
i just purchased Hercules dj console.. i am not sure which version it is but i am assume that it is mk1, i couldn't find my version on hercules website... but it look like MAC edition on hercules website except that it is for PC. anyway.. I install virtual dj that come with console and some of the song BPM are different compare with virtual dj 3.4 trial verion. I am pretty sure that console verion is the wrong reading. Does anyone know why is it doing this or is that any setting that i have to change to fix this?

I also found that when i am mixing most of the time the pitch bar keep change up and down by itself.. like software is unstable, is that anything i can do to fix this? Now what i am doing is that i have to use invert pitch/volume... so that the pitch doesn't keep changing. This happen in both version of virtual dj that i tried.

Last point.. when i tried to use console with 3.4 trial, i couldn't get the music to play on my headphone on second deck while first deck is playing on speaker... headphoen tend to play exactly what speack play. I don't have this problem with console version. Is that anyway to fix this? I want to make sure this can be fix before i actually buy pro version.

发表时间 Wed 19 Jul 06 @ 2:59 pm
answered in your other thread with the same question...

发表时间 Wed 19 Jul 06 @ 7:38 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)