快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Connecting front to headphone and rear to speaker

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hello.
I have a 4.1 soundcard and i want to connect my headphone to the front speaker and the speakers to the rear. (At this moment headphone = rear & speaker = front. This is the standard configuration)
I don't want to switch the cables (because of reasons that will make this topic more complicated.)

Can any one help?

Possible answers: a link to a patch/addon/plugin OR something i have to program in some file in the install folder OR maybe something else?

Thanx & Greetz
Mattz.

发表时间 Thu 13 Jul 06 @ 11:40 am
joetmenPRO InfinityMember since 2005
if you register your software here, then you can receive help!

发表时间 Thu 13 Jul 06 @ 11:47 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Only full program has this possibility. If you have serial, put it in your profile.

发表时间 Thu 13 Jul 06 @ 2:00 pm
I have the full version. But i don't want to put my serial in my profile because i don't want somebody to steal it. Can't anybody help me please? :(

发表时间 Thu 13 Jul 06 @ 3:04 pm
you can be quiet!!
we all put our serial number in our profile, and no one has problems with it. if you don't put this serial number in your profile, we think that you're a cracked-user and we don't help you...
sorry, but we're forced in thinking this!
hope I help u and put your serial in your profile!!

发表时间 Thu 13 Jul 06 @ 3:09 pm
it's ok, i've already found the solution. I had to choose the 3th last possibility in the sound card configurations and click 'advanced'. Then i was able to choose it :-)
thanks for the confidence, people! ^o)

发表时间 Thu 13 Jul 06 @ 3:18 pm
you're welcome!!
I repeat that you can be quiet!!
no "thiefs" are admitted in this web-pages...
if you decide, put your serial number!!
bye

发表时间 Thu 13 Jul 06 @ 3:57 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
crack versions have problem in the sound dept. the left and right aren't synchronized, so i do hope u have the legal version. evryone is correct , your serial number won't be stolen if you enter it in your profile..also thats the only way to recieve full support

发表时间 Thu 13 Jul 06 @ 5:36 pm
Damn, We have a police a force within VDJ community. The Mod team doesn't have to do shit anymore.

发表时间 Thu 13 Jul 06 @ 6:31 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
everyone here is just protecting there future free upgardes....the more users that use "extended trial versions" will eventually turn into Atomix starting to charge us for upgrades. so in the end we'll wind up picking up the tab...

发表时间 Thu 13 Jul 06 @ 7:25 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)