快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Not all videos play

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I have quality videos that will not play on my vdj. I have k-lite codecs pack are there anyother options or suggestions?

发表时间 Mon 10 Jul 06 @ 2:06 am
Can you offer a little more info? How is the video being encoded? Is the video AVI,MPG, etc... Offer as much info as you can to help us solve your problem.

发表时间 Mon 10 Jul 06 @ 3:24 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
wmv wont play right
and some mpg's u have to open with the windows media player video codec...so try that out

发表时间 Mon 10 Jul 06 @ 4:16 am
The videos range from avi to mpg's. They work on my partners vdj but not on mine. Im not sure what the issue is. There are a few videos that play, but they also range across the board . Is there a different codecs that can be used to convert.

发表时间 Mon 10 Jul 06 @ 4:19 am
Most likely the problem would be past codecs installed on your machine. I'm using the K-lite codec pack and I play everything from AVIs to MPGS to VOBS. If you are using VDJs internal decoder everything should play fine except AC-3 encoded MPGS. Those will be handled in version 4.0.

发表时间 Mon 10 Jul 06 @ 7:14 am
they might be divx... as far as transcoding you can convert them with blaze media pro or tmpgenc

发表时间 Mon 10 Jul 06 @ 5:20 pm
I play DIVX encoded videos all the time. The only problem I have is that the aspect ratio is off on them, but they still play. Since he says he is have troubles across the board I have to imagine that certain codecs aren't working properly. There is a software utility called G-Spot which will tell you the format of the video and if the codecs are properly installed to play it. You can download it at www.headbands.com/gspot/

I suggest using that utility on the videos that don't work and maybe posting a sample here. (You can export the data within the application to a text file and paste it here. Rather than band-aid the problem by re-encoding we should try to fix your broken codecs.

发表时间 Mon 10 Jul 06 @ 7:55 pm
i meant he might not have had the divx codec installed...but i like to transode them all to one format anyway.

发表时间 Mon 10 Jul 06 @ 11:00 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)