快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Multiple Virtual DJ

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Dear fellow Dj's

I'm gettin pretty used to virtual dj now but I find it bounding that there are only two decks. Is there a version of virtual dj or a skin in which i have 4 or more decks so i can play more than 2 records at once?

Thanx

发表时间 Sat 08 Jul 06 @ 12:41 pm
joetmenPRO InfinityMember since 2005
you can use this skin. it give you four decks for mixing at the same time. click here.
regards

发表时间 Sat 08 Jul 06 @ 1:30 pm
TNX!! :D

发表时间 Sun 09 Jul 06 @ 1:03 pm
If you have a projector, you can load up two instances of Virtual DJ, using Extended Desktop. Put one instance on the laptop monitor and the second instance on the big screen (to prove it is, use different skins for each instance - or put the Multi-Instance on each screen - giving you EIGHT decks to play with - two for records, one each for things like jingles, music rounds like Bits And Pieces (prepare those in advance), things like TV themes and soundbites and so on.

I have also worked out how to get full screen display - load the video screen on the big screen, put it in the centre and magnify it - though the text on the song title looks a bit blurred. I have upgraded to the full version - but I'm having problems downloading it - it either does an incomplete version or it doesn't do it at all.

发表时间 Wed 12 Jul 06 @ 11:18 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)