快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Version 4. - Page: 1

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

elite1PRO InfinityMember since 2005
So where is the long awaited for version 4? Been hearing about this since the Vegas Mobile Beat show it still isn't out 6 months later. Just curious if there is any insite to this and when we might all expect to see this version and it's claimed fixes?

发表时间 Wed 05 Jul 06 @ 9:30 pm
Talking about 4.0 is like a waste of time now. It causes digital fights within the forums. Last time, there was blood on my keyboard, so my girlfriend said to me, " I don't want you to die because of 4.0". :)

发表时间 Wed 05 Jul 06 @ 10:31 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
LOL :)))))))))

just wait and v4 will come ;)

发表时间 Wed 05 Jul 06 @ 10:40 pm
Everything arrives at last...

发表时间 Thu 06 Jul 06 @ 2:31 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
maybe after.......naw nevermind lol

发表时间 Thu 06 Jul 06 @ 2:35 am
LudekPRO InfinityMember since 2005
This week it is almost 100 (!) days from announced release of VDJ 4.0 as told us dev staff: "shortly after Musikmesse" - Musikmesse was in March, now is July. :-(

发表时间 Thu 06 Jul 06 @ 2:35 am
whats a hundred days......

发表时间 Thu 06 Jul 06 @ 2:38 am
LudekPRO InfinityMember since 2005
"Shortly" is for me a few days. April 30 days + May 31 days + June 30 day = 91 days (almost 100)

发表时间 Thu 06 Jul 06 @ 2:54 am
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Relax, its a hot summer... you can have some vacations while programmers are working hard.
I can ensure this.

发表时间 Thu 06 Jul 06 @ 5:02 am
after all ..you do want a program that's bug free right?

发表时间 Thu 06 Jul 06 @ 8:27 am
I know, but I'm not telling.

发表时间 Thu 06 Jul 06 @ 8:36 am
The question: Do you really need v4 now? You can't live with 3.4 anymore?? Hello!?!?! 3.4 is great! v4 will be more than this. Just wait :)

It is told that it is almost finished. So wait a little more ;)

发表时间 Thu 06 Jul 06 @ 11:20 am
I couldn't care less about when it will be done..my 3.4 works great and thats all my customers care about, beside christmas isn't so far away ...lol

发表时间 Thu 06 Jul 06 @ 3:40 pm
xeon wrote :
The question: Do you really need v4 now? You can't live with 3.4 anymore?? Hello!?!?! 3.4 is great! v4 will be more than this. Just wait :)

It is told that it is almost finished. So wait a little more ;)

It depends on whether the visuals are fixed when using 'advanced config' in soundcard options, and if that is the case, then yes, I do really need V4 now!

发表时间 Thu 06 Jul 06 @ 4:10 pm
What's exactly your problem with advanced config?

发表时间 Thu 06 Jul 06 @ 8:20 pm

发表时间 Thu 06 Jul 06 @ 9:03 pm
Oh yes.. known problem. Anyway.. you have to wait :))))

发表时间 Fri 07 Jul 06 @ 12:35 am
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
i dont mind waiting (well actualy i do but let's skirt around that for a bit) its just that V4 has been 'allmost here' for a very very very long time

if its stil not here, the people that said 'wait for the messe' and 'very soon' etc etc were ether missinformed or not informed at all and just guessed.

2 hours into car journey...........
"daddy, are we there yet?"
"very soon son"

1 hour later............
"very soon son"

1 hour later............
"very soon son"

1 hour later............
"very soon son"

1 hour later............
"very soon son"

1 hour later............
"daddy, why do you keep chatting bollox?
are we there or not?"

发表时间 Fri 07 Jul 06 @ 1:23 am
reason things have taken longer time than first said is VERY simple

(1) The AIM for VDJ4 has been set higher. To make a even more profesionall and high-end version. So more features and more change of code has been made than originally planned.
This to make the best ever version of VDJ, to the benefit of all .. for freaking FREE ;)

(2) The development of a MAC version. This have added a large extra work-load for Dev Team, so instead of one major upgrade (actually its a lot more than an upgrade, since the pc version is written from scratch with new sound engine), its pc version PLUS mac version, TWICE the work (to say the least)

ALL THIS BENEFIT ALL. AND COST YOU ABSOLUTELY NOTHING... its given you all for f... FREE!

if it took a bit longer time, than what was first said.. well, shoot me

发表时间 Fri 07 Jul 06 @ 1:29 am
lol i think your painting a target on yourself Norway, but i agree there should be no complains about something that's free.

发表时间 Fri 07 Jul 06 @ 1:38 am
51%