快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Annoying noise after connecting DJ Console

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi Guys,

I'm having a problem with my sound card settings it think, but I don't know how to fix that problem. After re-building my whole system I installed all drivers and required software, but since then I am having this annoying noise. I can hear the music, but this noise is even as loud as the music plays. This stops when I disconnect the Console or the chinch connection. ( I have connected the console with the line in slot as well) By the way - Do I need to add a chinch cable anyway or should the sound come through the USB-Cable?? If so - it doesn't!!
Does anyone have a clue how to fix my problem?? Any little idea would be appreciated!!
Thanks in advance, regards

Jan

发表时间 Tue 04 Jul 06 @ 9:50 pm
its called ground loop, and can happen to audio hardware connected to electric..

You can do this to fix:
1) Get a ground loop eliminator from your local radio store
2) connect your pc to a non-ground power outlet, or use a non ground extention cord.
3) remove cord plug (WARNING! can be both dangerous and destroy your hardware, so NOT recommented)

If you are running a laptop, its easy to test if its a ground loop issue.
Simply unplug the power, and run on batteries.. If noize is gone, definitively a ground loop issue...

Unfortunately very common problem with laptops and audio card, but most often easy to fix

hope that helps

发表时间 Tue 04 Jul 06 @ 10:31 pm
Ok, that sounds good. Could I use the console grounding on it's back for it??

THX & Regards,

Jan

发表时间 Wed 05 Jul 06 @ 3:31 pm
Hello again,

I now got back from the radio store and the gl eliminator doesn't fix the problem.
The strange in this is - it was working till I re-built my pc. Till then everything went fine. Might it be a software problem?? By the way, I don't have the masc I had before anymore. And I really don't know if the sound should usually come thru the USD cable or do I NEED to add a line cable?? If not - here's another problem...
Please anyone, tell me all you know!!

THX & regards

Jan

发表时间 Wed 05 Jul 06 @ 5:11 pm
Sometimes, when I move the MK2, there's a BRBRBRBRBRBR high noise.

It's because of the RCA cables are moving too, and I have speakers on.
Try to unplug and plug them back, well fixed.

发表时间 Thu 06 Jul 06 @ 2:23 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
I was getting this when i had DJC placed infront of speakers. Very close to them.

发表时间 Thu 06 Jul 06 @ 11:27 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)