快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: XP Soundcard

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

JamkeHome userMember since 2006
I originally posted this in the general discussion section but obviously should have put it here.
I have been DJing with a conventional vinyl & mixer setup for a number of years. I have long been into various computer music software Cubase, Soundforge, Reason etc (though in a pretty aimless way). through info gleaned from this site, I have decided to purchase the XP10s as I have been looking for a good MP3 hardware controller (for the right price). I bought an Evolution X-Session witch is great as a mixer but obviously lacks jog wheels etc and what I really want is something that emulates vinyl as close as possibe. The main reason I'm getting the XP10s is DJing, but I was wondering about the capabilities of the soundcard, I am aware it produces amazing quality sound, but could it be used as my current PCI soundcard is, with Cubase etc. What would the latency be like on other programs beside Bison. Basically could the built in soundcard be used as a general soundcard for any program and work with ASIO drivers etc. Any replies would be greatly appreciated. PS have already ordered my XP10s Can't wait till they arrive!

发表时间 Sun 02 Jul 06 @ 1:47 am
alexis7Home userMember since 2006
right choice man...the xp10s are fantastic!you will nit be disappointed...

发表时间 Sun 02 Jul 06 @ 1:08 pm
But if you planned to use your xp10's with VDJ, you will need to purchase the full version of VDJ also.
Ewout

发表时间 Sun 02 Jul 06 @ 11:40 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)